Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Rome - Total Realism

Rome Total Realism 8 Beta v3.1 Info and Download Links

(1/2) > >>

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs:
Greetings RTR fans! We are happy to inform you that we have released v3.1 of our RTR8 beta which features many improvements, tweaks and fixes.
You can download it here

NOTE: You must have RTR 8 v3.0 installed prior to applying this patch. If you haven't installed v3.0, you can find the download link and install instructions here

Have fun!

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs:

We are now working on a v4.0 which will feature a lot of stuff and bring about even more fixes, and we expect it to be finished in a few months, so stay tuned :)
Should any issues arise with v3.1 however, we will make and release a hotfix, of course!

Tomas259:
Hey guys, I have one question to make sure I have installed this patch correctly:

I have extracted into the following folder: D:\steam games\SteamApps\common\Rome Total War Alexander

but should it actually have been extracted into : D:\steam games\SteamApps\common\Rome Total War Alexander\RTR ?

Sorry for the noobish question, but just want to make sure that I did this correctly to avoid some unnecessary bugs.

Cheers!

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs:
No worries Tomas259!

You need to extract the v3.0 RTR folder into steamapps\common\Rome Total War Alexander, and the v3.1 patch should be extracted into  steamapps\common\Rome Total War Alexander\RTR overwriting all the files included in v3.1 over the original ones in the RTR folder

Tomas259:

--- Quote from: Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs on January 19, 2017, 05:05:10 PM ---No worries Tomas259!

You need to extract the v3.0 RTR folder into steamapps\common\Rome Total War Alexander, and the v3.1 patch should be extracted into  steamapps\common\Rome Total War Alexander\RTR overwriting all the files included in v3.1 over the original ones in the RTR folder

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for this timely support, enjoying the campaign :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version