Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Computer Game Development - The Indie Alley

HEADLINER: What if YOU controlled the news?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Koobazaur:
No but I probably should add it. Trying to think of some more "fun" ones, like banhammer you get if you ban all articles :P

Jubal:
I feel like there should be a lazy worker type one, but I guess if the in-tray is always the same size and you always have to complete it then that might not work...

Are there any silly stories included? You could have a run of "also in the news" stories about people being chased by ducks and silly local stuff and have an achievement for putting the silly story in every day.

Koobazaur:
I'm not sure what you mean by the in-tray and lazy worker sorry. Wording is a bit confusing or maybe im too tired haha

Yea I used to have a daily "funny article" but feedback wasn't that great, people found it too cringeworthy. Now I feel some days are already pretty cramped so I don't want to add more papers. Tho the last day does have a joke VR paper based on your outcome :p

Jubal:
I'm probably too tired to explain things right either, I keep sleeping badly lately!

And fair enough, I can see that might be the case :)

Koobazaur:
Here's a write up & photos for the recent HEADLINER launch party and Seattle Indies Expo exhibit:

--- Quote ---

“Hey, sitting in the patio with a beer.”  The first text I got at 4:38pm as I approached the bar. Countless thoughts and worries evaporated from my mind as I realized it was beginning. The poster almost slipped from my hands. Time to put on the game face.

Continue reading -->

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version