Announcements and Articles: The Gatehouse Quarter > The Welcome Hall - Start Here!

Introduction

(1/2) > >>

Leafly:
 :) Hi everyone, I'm Leafly. I have volunteered with charities before and I am looking forward to helping Exilian with the great work you all do here. I have administrative, data, social media, design and content experience. I would like to know more about you all as well, please do introduce yourselves here and I look forward to working with you all!

Ierne:
Hey! I joined the site a couple of years ago after I met Jubal in a Tolkien group, I play forum games and sporadically post art XD
I'm not a gamer but I love dnd and other tabletop rpgs :) I'm technically an archaeologist (Early Medieval Europe and Pharonic Egypt), so that's what I Know Stuff About. (Also elves).

Jubal:
Welcome!

(Also, I am amused that Ierne's bracketing is vague enough to imply that she might be an archaeologist of elves)

dubsartur:

--- Quote from: Ierne on May 08, 2020, 08:34:46 PM ---Hey! I joined the site a couple of years ago after I met Jubal in a Tolkien group, I play forum games and sporadically post art XD
I'm not a gamer but I love dnd and other tabletop rpgs :) I'm technically an archaeologist (Early Medieval Europe and Pharonic Egypt), so that's what I Know Stuff About. (Also elves).

--- End quote ---
Yay for doing both medieval Europe and Ancient Near East!  I am still scared how people will respond to my dissertation monograph which cites sources from Šulgi of Ur to the English Privy Wardrobe accounts and Pipe Rolls.

Ierne:

--- Quote ---Also, I am amused that Ierne's bracketing is vague enough to imply that she might be an archaeologist of elves
--- End quote ---

Bold of you to assume that i might not be an archaeologist of elves

--- Quote ---Yay for doing both medieval Europe and Ancient Near East!  I am still scared how people will respond to my dissertation monograph which cites sources from Šulgi of Ur to the English Privy Wardrobe accounts and Pipe Rolls.
--- End quote ---

I like the sound of such an ecclectic list of sources! What is your title?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version