Announcements and Articles: The Gatehouse Quarter > The Welcome Hall - Start Here!

Meet the shantyman!

(1/2) > >>

owlman142:
I found this forum on a deep Google search for song lyrics, but I decided to make an account because it seems practically tailor-made for me! I'm into tabletop RPGs, video games, fantasy literature/fiction, hiking/backpacking and folk music (I do mostly English folk music and sea shanties, you can find me on instagram @matthewdechantmusic). Can't wait to start meeting all the awesome people here!

Tusky:
Hey! Good to meet you :)

We certainly have a lot of that here - so have a poke around and see what is of interest!

Do feel free to shout if you have any questions about anything too.

Jubal:
Ah, what lyrics were you looking for? :)

And welcome! Look forward to seeing more of you and hearing more about your stuff, I'm very much a folk music fan and my RPG projects etc often have quite strong folk-fantasy themes.

Phoenixguard09:
Good to see you Owlman. Hope you find some cool stuff here and enjoy the community. :)

owlman142:

--- Quote from: Jubal on October 31, 2020, 10:41:42 PM ---Ah, what lyrics were you looking for? :)

And welcome! Look forward to seeing more of you and hearing more about your stuff, I'm very much a folk music fan and my RPG projects etc often have quite strong folk-fantasy themes.

--- End quote ---
It was Rosario by the Young'uns, I couldn't find lyrics anywhere else but I found them on a really old thread in here lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version