Author Topic: Request from BagaturKhan  (Read 2155 times)

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Request from BagaturKhan
« on: February 06, 2021, 10:41:38 PM »
Friends hello all. Can i speak with you about one situation?

Admin update: I've moved this post to a thread of its own, since it didn't seem to belong in the "Last Post" forum game thread.

Glaurung
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 12:09:03 AM by Glaurung »
Fully finished stories about "World of Infinitas"
- Revenge of Tyrants. Darkness
- Revenge of Tyrants. Storm of Souls
- Revenge of Tyrants. Dragons Destiny
- Revenge of Tyrants. Not a lucky adventure
- Tale about doge Bertolino
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
Re: Request from BagaturKhan
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 06:12:59 AM »
Hey Bagatur, what's up?
<< Signature redacted >>

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 07:10:25 AM »
https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?809481-Terrible-Bullying-Campaign-in-Discord-around-me-I-need-your-advices-and-maybe-support
its about this situation. Its quite serious. Sorry if i am loading you all into this, but i really don`t know what to do.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 08:46:23 AM »
I've had a read of your post on that link. I'm really sorry that you've had such problems.

I am not familiar with any of the folks you mention over there, really. So I'm afraid I don't think I can be of much help.

I hope that you are able to get it sorted with them!
<< Signature redacted >>

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 01:59:46 PM »
I just want you to know about this situation. Because these people are slandering me everywhere, and some Discord channels already banned me because of slander and wrong information about me.
I know, many people of this forum are also knows Lanjane and his team (Lanjane is almost everywhere is reputated modder and writer), but i told you a truth. I am not here for making conflicts or provocations about innocent people.  I just don`t know how to be in this situation.
This slander is already made a conflict between many people and me. Many people believes Lanjane because of his almost flawless reputation in modding. So when he is saying that Bagatur is the enemy of all, a lot of people starting to think that its truth.
I really don`t know the reason of this baiting. Maybe i really was a bit insistant in Rome1 Ahowls community, but is it really bad thing? I just was too friendly with people. Maybe some found this thing intrusive. But i never did anything bad for communities.
I always helped people when it needs, i always was polite with them. I just was maybe too friendly... maybe a bit intrusive with them, asked "how are you" anytime and etc. But does i deserve this baiting?
sorry again for this
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 02:04:47 PM »
Hello fellow RTW fans!

Sorry for the ping, but this is important and may save you time, internet traffic, spare your nerves, and, most importantly, a fair portion of your sanity in the future, so please read.

As some of you may know, there's a person on RTW modding scene known as BagaturKhan. A while ago he appeared here, but was banned on both servers for being extremely toxic, spamming dozens of his very poor quality works, endless self-advertising, spreading ill rumors, blackmailing, sending threats in DM, lying and doing lots of other weird things. We have quite a collection of his bullarmadillo messages saved as a proof. He breeds bots and tries to awkwardly sniff out all sorts of information, while not neglecting the most unverified sources and spreading rumors on other sites, including notorious Russian forum Imperial. His activities leave a strong sense of unhealthy person - as he rushes from one state to another right on the go, from one style of speech to another, from outright malice to unctuous servility. He sends hundreds of DMs, we can't even imagine how many, trying to sniff out something and collecting, in his opinion, "sensitive" information. He also watches what we do, and awkwardly tries to copy, with the poorest skills possible, a really shameful display. He was banished from every kind of mod groups possible, and any kind of a deal with this guy is a reputation hit, so please avoid/blacklist him if you can, avoid his mods as they are such poorly and lazily made that it's almost an insult to creativity and common sense.

Here I say that neither me, nor both Discord servers have nothing to do with BagaturKhan. His mods will never be hosted here, we will not discuss his "achievements" any further, so he may seek attention and ways to feed his ego elsewhere. Me and fellow moderators will try to protect you from him as much as possible. Please contact me immediately if this person does you any harm.

Take care and have a wonderful day, cheers!

---

This message is still in the Rome1 TW Discord channel. I don`t understand why Lanjane and other admins posted it.
Its not a truth. I just can`t understand them and their actions. What they want with this message and why they are doing it?
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

dubsartur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 11:04:43 PM »
BagaturKhan, I also do not know you or any of the people who are making these attacks.

I am not neurotypical.  I have learned that some people like to become central in an organization and then start to exclude and insult others for the feeling of power it gives them.  Eventually people around them figure out what they are doing, and either they are thrown out or they are left ruling over a clique of sycophants and failures.  It is not worth understanding, just dealing with, the way you deal with a broken sewer pipe or a fallen power line by stopping it spreading and making sure nobody you care about wanders in to it by accident (some people who you care about may listen to your warning and run straight in and grab the live wire, and there is nothing more you can do).  The sewer pipe does not care whether its just that your basement is flooded the month after you lost your job, the power line does not care whether its just that you have no power when you are about to videoconference with your sick grandmother.

That is just what a Christian would call sin, like the way people rape or murder or rich people squeeze money out of poor people.  Its rooted in millions of years of evolution which are nothing to do with morality: morals are a human construct, evolution just care which traits tend to lead to a trait share increasing in a population over time.  Trying to understand it in moral terms is like trying to understand those wasps which lay eggs on living prey to devour them alive in moral terms, or trying to understand an earthquake in moral terms.

A woman in California named Violet Blue has books and blog posts (click "mental health") on methods of surviving online harassment which worked for her as a very US person, but I do not know you or where you live or what kind of brain you have so what works for her might or might not be right for you.

I cannot see the linked forum post since it is members-only and I am not a member.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 11:58:41 PM by dubsartur »

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 12:40:51 AM »
All: following discussion with other admin team members, I have locked this thread.

BagaturKhan: if you have a dispute with another forum or website, you need to resolve it with them direct. Exilian will not take a position in any external dispute, nor will we provide a platform for discussion of such a dispute. Any further attempts to post on this subject, in existing or new threads, are likely to be deleted, and may result in further admin actions such as bans.

Glaurung
on behalf of the admin team