Author Topic: Son of a Witcher: The Geralt Skinpack  (Read 3999 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Son of a Witcher: The Geralt Skinpack
« on: December 26, 2020, 02:26:30 PM »
Son of a Witcher: The Geralt Skinpack

Sometimes you can just go ahead with your usual rag-tag bunch of adventurers and heroes. Sometimes, though, what you really need at the end of the day... is a professional. Presenting Son of a Witcher, the skinpack to make your knight into the famed monster-slayer Geralt of Rivia! He comes complete with eye-scar, witcher medallion, nifty haircut and beard, and some extra kit in the form of a knife and potion bottles attached on his chest belts.

Scroll to the bottom for install instructions.

Screenshots

Mastery of potions that would kill lesser beings can be vital to a witcher's success.

Sometimes, it takes someone with professional experience to fight monsters.

Install Instructions

1. Navigate to: Steam/steamapps/common/Son of A Witch/Witch.app/contents/resources/gfx/knight
2. MAKE A COPY of the "knight.png" file (call it something like knight_blue)
3. Paste the knight-geralt.png contained in the zip file (attached to this post, below) into the folder, and rename it to "knight.png".
4. If you want to switch back to the normal blue knight, just switch the filenames back round.

As with all modpacks this is an unofficial project, released for free and downloaded/used entirely at the user's own risk.

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

bigosaur

• View Profile
    • Bigosaur
    • Awards
Re: Son of a Witcher: The Geralt Skinpack
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 03:20:34 PM »
I love it!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Son of a Witcher: The Geralt Skinpack
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 04:58:57 PM »
I'm pleased with how he turned out :) I had a nice run with him - absurd numbers of runestones so I got the cutlass to over fifty base damage, which was fun :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...