Author Topic: Fully finished work with "Storm of Souls". Another new work about my universe.  (Read 5433 times)

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Fully finished work with "Storm of Souls". Another new work about my universe.

Hello Exilian.
I managed to finish one more work on my universe. The translation is currently in progress.

This time the action takes place not in the Hyperborean era, 20,000 BC, but much later, in the far future. For the saga of the 26th century, I only have a small play-style (scenario) work called "The New Universe" and a couple of stories - "The Doge Bertolino and His Pet" and "What is Space".
But a full-fledged story, as in the case of "Darkness" has not yet been. However, these days I tried to do everything to finish a new work and I did it.

The work is called - "Storm of Souls". Just don't confuse it with the Warhammer game of the same name. Good? :)

The main events take place in the star system Imperium Griffin in the sector of the Distant Worlds (the galaxy of the Milky Way). This is a fairly ancient system, known since the pre-human era. Once upon a time, an ancient race lived here, possibly related to the draconians, but then they disappeared. Millennia later, people came and colonized these places. By the 26th century AD, Griffin is a star system controlled by the Galactic Coalition. He does not have one hundred percent independence, but people do not complain either. The position of the Griffin is more reminiscent of the Virgin Islands on planet Earth in the 21st century AD. That is, this territory belongs to the Coalition, but at the same time, it has its own dependent government.
Each ruler is appointed under the authority of the Galactic Security Council.

In short, the plot tells how during the Acheronian Galactic War, the Griffin Imperium is attacked by a fleet of unknown aliens. But is this related to the global conflict in the galaxy, which has been going on for more than two years? Or is it a new threat?
The main characters are trying to figure everything out, and at the same time not to go crazy. After all, a mysterious enemy seriously affects their minds with the help of cruel psionic power.

Well, about what's next - you will see from the main work.

If you want to know something more about Griffin system - see this topic in the subforum of World of Infinitas
https://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=6515.0

Thanks anyway, friends!

Regards Alexander
Fully finished stories about "World of Infinitas"
- Revenge of Tyrants. Darkness
- Revenge of Tyrants. Storm of Souls
- Revenge of Tyrants. Dragons Destiny
- Revenge of Tyrants. Not a lucky adventure
- Tale about doge Bertolino
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
One part from my newest work:

"- Sir! - the voice of the Arangutan communications officer immediately rang out, - The whole broadcast just went crazy!
- Interruptions continue! - reported the second officer, already from the N'sai race.
- On "Ugarit" fire of the 2nd degree! I repeat! 2nd degree! They need help!
"Captain Harland is asking us to save the Apollo 40!" They are injured! Lots of injured!
Taviev had not been in the midst of such chaos for a long time. Even the recent battle with Admiral Lazitron did not bring such losses. When he commanded the ship at the approaches to the Griffin, he acted clearly and clearly. His officers always followed his example. But now there was something different. Something incredibly scary.
Ricimerus glanced around quickly. He hasn't given any orders yet. For starters, I had to at least come to my senses.
Suddenly his eyes fell on a woman lying on the deck, waving her arms. She had a short, half-bobbed haircut that stood out from the other officers on the ship.
- Something happened to Vadim! shouted the ship's navigator at the top of his voice.
Taviev in the blink of an eye rushed to the lying woman. He bent over her and looked into her face, trying to understand what exactly was happening to her. Vadim Branok stared at him with completely empty eyes. She continued to wave her arms in different directions and beat her palms on the deck. Ricimerus noticed that a strange scarlet liquid was beginning to form at the corners of her eyes. It was blood, nothing else.
- Vadim! - the commander called out to the fallen woman, - What is the matter with you? What's going on with you?
Suddenly, Branok looked Taviev straight in the eyes. The pupils in her own eyes were not human-like. They were the pupils of some strange reptile. In an instant, she grabbed the commander with both hands by the throat and pulled him to her.
- You will die here, miserable creature.... - Vadim growled furiously. All of you will die today..."
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Some characters, who are taking part in this story:
(not full list, of course)

- Admiral Lazitron (League forces)
- Psi-adept Owen The Fire-Thrower (Coalition)
- Psi-adept Balderan the Swordsman (Coalition)
- Totkhemris Userkaff (Elfurr empire)
- Nobelissimus Theothylacto (Coalition, Griffin government)
- Admiral Ahmanet Userkaff (Elfurr Empire)
- Princess Isabella Fortunato (Coalition, Kavinto Signoria)
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Another part of my story.
Next one things you will see in the full publication.

---

"- And also these dreams .... - Theothylact said quietly, as if to himself.
 The Nordan sharply shifted his gaze to the interlocutor. "What other dreams," whispered in his head. Lately, everyone has been talking about some strange premonition or sensation. Obviously, a story about a dream will not be favorable either. In the depths of his soul, Balderan already knew what Theophylact would say.
- Dreams, my friend, - said the ruler, crossing his fingers, - Strange dreams ....
- Can you tell me? asked Balderan with interest.
- I don't remember them exactly, - answered Theohylact, - I remember only ..... Dragoness .......
 The Swordsman winced. More recently, Owen also said something about a mysterious dragoness. But then he pretended that it was a mistake or an obsession. But Balderan always trusted what he saw and heard.
- A dragoness..... - thoughtfully said the ruler of the Griffin, - Strange .... mysterious ........ beautiful ..... Incredibly beautiful ... Captivating .... But at the same time, very evil ..... She towered over me..... And just looked...."
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
another heroes list of my story (again, not full)

- super-admiral Ser`Terazim (Dragonid empire)
- agent Ishken Derh (Coalition spec forces)
- general of infanteria nobelissimus Invictus Fryazin (Coalition, Griffin military forces)
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Should this be in the World of Infinitas subforum? I can move it if so :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ah, not necessary, friend, because in the subforum i`ll plan to create a full publication of my story. Eng-translated publication. ))
thanks anyway ;)
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Successfully finished the Afterword of this story. So it means, that project is completely finished. )))
Soon i`ll publish it in this forum in eng-translation variant.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga