Announcements and Articles: The Gatehouse Quarter > The Welcome Hall - Start Here!

Hello from Shewstone Publishing!

(1/1)

Shewstone Publishing:
We're Shewstone Publishing, , a small press publisher of tabletop roleplaying games based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. We discovered Exilian on the Mastodon server dice.camp and were kindly invited to join! Setting aside the royal "we" for a moment -- really this account is the founder of Shewstone, Andrew Gronosky.

We’re obsessed with history and folklore, game design, and the gamemaster experience. We’re committed to an inclusive RPG community and to fair pay for RPG professionals. Our flagship product is Magonomia, the RPG of Renaissance Wizardry.

I (Andrew) am a lifelong tabletop gamer with over 10 years’ experience as an RPG freelance author. Our games are first fun to read, then fun to play. We proclaim the Platinum Rule of RPGs: Everyone at the table is responsible for helping to create a good gaming experience for everyone, including themself. You'll see that in our forum signature here on Exilian.

I'm excited to join this creative community, expand my professional network, and engage in the design and philosophy discussions!

Jubal:
Hello hello!

I'm Jubal (or James Baillie in realspace name terms), and I'm Exilian's current chair so most things around here are some level of my fault :) Do give me a shout or post here (or ping us on Mastodon) if you've got any queries about anything. I'm a historian myself with a great love of folklore and I like running and writing RPGs and settings with that in mind, so I'm looking forward to digging into your work more.

Nice to meet you, and look forward to discussing more of your stuff in the days/weeks to come!

Glaurung:
Welcome aboard!

Please feel free to look around and comment on things you find interesting.

Tusky:
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Really like the look of the bestiary!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version