Announcements and Articles: The Gatehouse Quarter > The Welcome Hall - Start Here!

late introduction!

(1/1)

kjelda:
Hello! I made an account a month ago, started lurking, and then forgot to introduce myself here, but figured that it would be nice to still introduce myself now. I think this is already an accurate reflection of my character.

So, I'm Kjelda! I fell into this realm at the coding medieval worlds conference where I was kindly adopted by some nice nerds. I am an almost ex-student (graduating in three months) and I study religion in fiction, and research medieval books as a side hustle. I adore books, films and games, I play music, I love to write and do creativish stuff, I play D&D, I rollerblade and hike and generally like to do all of the things all of the time. And I'll be hanging out here to lure in some potential new friends, so I'll hopefully see you guys around!

Tusky:
Welcome!

Jubal:
Even after having known you for a good couple of months, I genuinely did not know that you rollerblade. New Kjelda lore dropped!

Welcome :) Any queries about how to use the forum, do ask: do feel free to explore, post anywhere, ask what on earth we're blathering about, etc etc. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version