Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Computer Game Development - The Indie Alley

Yip Quest

(1/1)

Ramorama:
Story

Play Raga, Ram and Kog, three kobolds who wants to steal the treasures from the castle, but have to find a way to fool the guard in order to get entrance to the treasury.

* Raga (blue kobold) has not only wits, but has also an eye for details.
* Ram (yellow kobold) has the strength of 10 kobolds and is the swashbuckler of the gang.
* Kog (red kobold) loves to drink beyond his thirst and is the skinniest of them all.
This is a short point and click fantasy comedy mix with three kobolds. If you loved playing Gobliiins, you might love this adventure game as well.

--

Credits

* Art, Animation, Dialogues, Programming and Story by Ramón Wilhelm
* Music by Bertrand Guégan
* Sounds from freesound.org
* Old London font by Dieter Steffmann
* Beta testers: Anavah, Cosmic Void, Gugames, LeMachinga and Steven Don

Download

Jubal:
This is lovely :) I just played through the whole thing, nearly got stuck a couple times (my brain skipped over the column so it took me a while to work out how to use that, and the different steps of arrow-making took my brain a while) but I worked it out and the ending was a funny twist reveal. I also really expected that the fan would have to be used for something so I kept trying everything on the fan and failing.

There are a few typos: costume isn't spelled right in a couple places, and in the opening dialogue there's a "you only hate this because you are the one who have to carry" where it should be has. But they're no big deal.

Really enjoyed it anyhow, I'm a bit ill today so this was exactly the level of gameplay/humour my brain needed. Hope to see more of your game dev in future, and welcome to Exilian!

Cosmic Void:
Oh, I played this game! Enjoyed it a lot! Very funny. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version