Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Total War Mods - The Engineer's Shed

Smaller Mods + Micromods list

(1/3) > >>

Jubal:
Smaller Mods

Smaller Mod list, these mods I have selected as being good for mixing up with others to create Mixed Mods. They are all quite similar to Vanilla Rome, but with minor alterations. Modder's names are given in the linked threads or download pages, you may wish to ask permission to use any of these in a mod.

Dismounted Scythia
Gives scythia a better runit roster, adding infantry to the faction.
Thread

Rise of Etruria
Merges the romans into one faction, adding the Etruscans into the game.
Thread

Andalus' Additional Unit Pack
Gives new units to many factions, including some not released in vanilla rome.
Thread

Roadwars!
This gives a roman civil war from the start and highways in every province - a major benefit to cavalry armies, and one which speeds the game up a bit,
Roadwars Download

Unified Rome
Does, as it says on the tin, unify rome into a single faction, giving you three slots to play around with.
Download

All Factions Playable
This mod enables you to play all factions in the Imperial Campaign and also ads maps and descriptions to the new factions.
Download

Micromods

This is just a database section for really tiny (1-2 files) mods that people have made. They are all free for use in your own mods, but you should credit the modders as below.

Cities Alive
A mod for RTW 1.5 that gives the cities a vastly expanded range of city walkers, just to make your city views more interesting. Credit; Jubal

Walls of Jericho
A mod for RTW 1.5. This make sieges generally more fun by giving different rams to each faction and increasing flammability of all buildings other than walls to full (doesn't affect the gameplay, but makes the pyrotechnics WAY better if you happen to have some onagers on flaming rocks) Credit; Jubal

Jubal:
I've updated and streamlined this whole database. Any further additions please let me know.

Private Clark:
Death and Glory?

Jubal:
Link?

Private Clark:
press the back button and look throughthe topics in the forum  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version