Art, Writing, and Learning: The Clerisy Quarter > Arts, Crafts, Music & Drama - The Artisans' Guilds

Are you in a band?

(1/2) > >>

Jubal:
Are you in a band - and if so, what's it called/like/etc?

CN2:
I am in a band Called Badly Drawn, check it out on facebook for all the info :D

But for those of you that dont have it (Or are just too darn lazy :P)  We are a band of 5, with 2 guitarists, a singer, a bassist and a drummer. Been together for about a month or so and loving it :D  We did a photoshoot today ^^ Cept stupid camera is being all professional and wont let me upload any photos through copyright protection xD

We play any music pretty much, but learn towards the genre that Paramore, All Time Low and Lost prophets fall into :)  Also me and Chris (Drummer) Like to play a bit of blank noise together AKA Screamo :p

Jubal:
My band is called Flight of the Kakapoes :)

We're a folky/bluesy band with Leonard Cohen, Pete Atkin and Paul Simon as our general guiding gods. Hopefully I'll turn some of my poetry into songs for us in the future...

The band is 1 lead singer/songwriter/trumpet (yours truly), two backing singers, 1 guitar, 1 guitar/ukulele/mandolin/banjitar, and a piano. And we're awesome.

Us on Facebook;
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flight-Of-The-Kakapoes/228421978635?v=wall&ref=ts

Phoenixguard09:
A MANDOLIN! YES! Lol.

I'm not in a band, but I'd like to be. No one around here would be interested. :D

debux:
I can play the keyboard... okay, type on a keyboard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version