Author Topic: Tutorial  (Read 19339 times)

nweoooosh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Tutorial
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 05:13:02 PM »
Quote from: "chaz"
hi i cant take jubel to zendar because whenever he asks for a sword the game frezzes (sorry i have bad spelling) and i have to turn it off with task manager. do i have an old version or something.
Same here. It doesn't exactly freeze as I can hear the city noises and even shield bash Jubal, but the game gets stuck with him asking something like "Have you got me a sword yet?". The usual "Press left mouse button to continue" appears at the lower right corner, but left clicking doesn't advance the dialog, nor does TAB or any key combination. I must end the process from the task manager.

I've tried with several kind of swords both in the inventory and equipped, with no avail. I can upload a savegame somewhere if it helps to debug.

Also, in the assassin quest I kill everything that moves, but the assassin in the roof just offers the drunk dialog, nothing about new skills.

TIA.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tutorial
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 11:02:51 AM »
I think there is A type of sword that works, because I made the mistake of specifying one rather than just all swords...
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

nweoooosh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Tutorial
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 09:00:52 PM »
Thanks for the tip. I'll bring a wider range of swords next time I pay a visit (right now I'm rather busy with war).

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tutorial
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 01:31:46 PM »
Who against? I'm always interested to hear good gamplay tales.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...