Author Topic: ANNOUNCING: EXILICON 2016!  (Read 2360 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ANNOUNCING: EXILICON 2016!
« on: April 15, 2016, 03:57:49 PM »

ANNOUNCING EXILICON 2016

Saturday 22nd October
St. Andrew’s Baptist Church, Cambridge, UK

Yes, ExiliCon is back for its third year! We're very excited to announce that we've got the venue and date sorted - we're back in the heart of the beautiful city of Cambridge, and this year we'll be back in the St Andrew's Street Baptist Church - but with the main church rather than the upper hall as our core venue, so we'll be opening far more directly onto the street. Now the real work of putting together the day is starting - if you, or anyone you know, would like to buy stand space, give a talk, volunteer, or just turn up and enjoy the day, please do let them know. We had a brilliant programme last year, and we hope we can put on just as high quality an event in 2016. Please get in touch with megadux@exilian.co.uk or PM me (Jubal) if you want to ask questions or reserve spaces - pricing lists for trade stands will be released in the next few days.

Looking forward to seeing a good many of you in October!

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Pentagathus

• King of the Wibulnibs
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ANNOUNCING: EXILICON 2016!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 07:15:23 PM »
I doubt I can make it but I could pre sign some exilicon shirts for the merch stall.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ANNOUNCING: EXILICON 2016!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 10:00:28 PM »
I'll get back to you on that :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...