Author Topic: Going to be Away?  (Read 51379 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Going to be Away?
« Reply #600 on: July 03, 2017, 11:51:01 PM »
I'm technically "away" at the International Medieval Congress in Leeds all week, but I've given my talk already so I'm essentially on holiday and may be on Exilian at least as much as usual!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Glaurung

• Basileus
    Head of Staff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #601 on: July 27, 2017, 12:25:13 AM »
More awayness: I will be on holiday from Sunday 30 July to Sunday 6 August, in Switzerland and Austria. Quite a bit of this will probably be spent going up or through Alps by train.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #602 on: July 27, 2017, 11:57:42 PM »
I'll be busy much of the next 2-3 days as I'm moving country, but should be back to normal after that & with plans in motion to do exciting Exilian stuff! :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Glaurung

• Basileus
    Head of Staff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #603 on: August 15, 2017, 07:42:16 PM »
And further awayness: Sunday 20th - Monday 28th, travelling around Norway. I can't say I'm pining for the fjords, but it has been 28 years since I was last there...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #604 on: August 15, 2017, 08:20:15 PM »
Well, look on the bright side; at least the fjords are in Norway rather than Africa, which would be rather hot at this time of year!