Author Topic: Problem to start...  (Read 4934 times)

loboproto

• View Profile
    • Awards
Problem to start...
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »
the Problem is this...

I have the rome total war

I have the barbarian invasion

and I have the alexander

Version 1.5

The mod rome total war in the log, but it closes immediately, without showing error ... (even having put show_err)

In the Barbarian invasion Enter The mod is even playable campaign, but it shows that you are missing textures, the game is closed, it looks bad, and came to the conclusion that you can not play in the BI.

In the Alexander mod the game does not open, but throws an error saying:

Failed to read censored word dictionary file: WTHW / Data / Chat_filter.San

This problem is solved by moving the file into the Data folder that is in "THW" Still, after entrarm units are missing, it shows me the gray peasant clothes, missing textures, and the mod does not work.

If I would puedieran help would be grateful to them.

PS: try to be simple in the response and have good spelling ... I do not speak English and I have to translate lol  ;D

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Problem to start...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
Okay. The mod is for Rome Total War, so you need to be using that not the Alexander or Barbarian Invasion files. Have you got any mods or edits to your original RTW game?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

loboproto

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 03:53:20 AM »
In fact, if I have mods, but in separate folders ... and not replaced any files in the folder DATA original.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
Okay... can you take a screenshot of your folders, and also show us the command line from your RTW shortcut that you use to try and open the mod?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...