Site Questions & Governance: The Citadel Quarter > ExiliCon 2015

What might you bring/do?

(1/2) > >>

Jubal:
This is for suggestions for exhibits, performances, and workshops you might like to put on.

Note that exhibition stands cost £5, or £2 with the Exilian discount. We (obviously) won't charge you for space you need for workshops or performances!

Flamekebab:
I have both a gaming mat (this one) and a box of terrain suitable for something ~28mm Heroic if we want to setup a gaming table. The mat is 8' x 4' so two of the smaller tables should do the trick nicely if we want to go that route.

Jubal:
I'm definitely planning to have a stand, but I'll probably make it mostly a display thingy so I can spend a bit of time on it but mostly do other stuff - I feel like there are too many other things I can and should be doing for it to be a good idea to stick me at the back of the exhibition section all day!

My current thoughts:

* I'll do at least one lightbulb talk, possibly two. An intro to the Somali Mythology project might be a good one perhaps? And I could also do a modding one or something potentially.
* I'd like to run a world building workshop of some kind at some point, if people think that would be of interest?
* Games testing. Now, several of my games have quite long play-times, particularly Hetairos (which is about a 3 hour job, it's great fun but it's a full evening of said fun), but I'd like to run tests of Age of Tyrants and we can definitely easily run Mr Pickles given that takes only about 20 mins per playthrough.
* Would it be good to have a talk on what the hell Exilian is about and is trying to do, at some stage?
Very much yes to one or two nicely laid out 28mm tables.

Glaurung:
Yes to everything, I think, but particularly the talk about Exilian, or indeed anything else we can do to communicate who we are and what we do.

Flamekebab:
I want to echo the Exilian talk - I went along last time partly just out of curiosity as to what Exilian is. As many of you know I've only just started to feel like I understand now!

I'd be happy to give a lightbulb talk on something although I'm not certain what that should be just yet. World building sounds like a great fit too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version