Author Topic: 1.0 old release & Download links  (Read 35252 times)

goldfang

• everything comes to an end, embrace death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Current release & Download links
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2013, 12:45:22 AM »
YEEEESSSSS

YEEEEESSSSSSSS

comrade_general

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2013, 01:39:24 AM »
Wow, two yeses. :)

slayergr

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2013, 08:54:15 AM »
We want WTW We want WTW We want WTWWe want WTW We want WTW We want WTWWe want WTW We want WTW We want WTWWe want WTW We want WTW We want WTWWe want WTW We want WTW We want WTWWe want WTW We want WTW We want WTWWe want WTW We want WTW We want WTWWe want WTW We want WTW We want WTW(no copy paste  all handwritten)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2013, 07:12:40 PM »
Eep! I've still got a few bits to fix, mostly waiting on Rob but I'll get more graphics stuff done in the meantime. Genuinely I'll get it out as soon as I'm able to.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Talonmaster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2013, 09:15:16 PM »
Hi,Im new here but Im a total fan of this mod  ;D It is one of the most amazing mods ever and Ive downloaded and played enough to say this for certain.It changed my whole perception of RTW and made it awesomer than ever
This might be a bit late at this stage(and Im not goin to get angry if you ignore this) but I have some questions:
I dont know much bout mod group politics but could you try to use/acquire the EODII:Lycan rising Severin Dracule models as Bloodknights?Cos that would really fit in from the looks.
Could you maybe retexture the Ironbreaker models(or just the head/helmets) to look more like the GW models?
Are you still using the Warrior priest skins/models for the Dwarf Hammer?Maybe you could use the Warhammer wielding Dwarfs from FATW instead.
All this would really improve the look of the mod in my opinion.
I think this mod delivers a lot and with the larger and much more enjoyable campain map it surpasses even the Call of Warhammer mod(or Rage of the Dark Gods which it is called now)
You guys made me believe in the RTW engine again
Thanks  8)
Adeo mori servus imperator fictus
Ave Dominus Nox

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2013, 12:26:40 AM »
I've had a go at improving the Dwarfs a bit, take a look at the new screenshots and see what you think.  :)

It is an EOD model we have for the blood knights at present, can't remember if they were in the last release or not...

I'm glad you like it, hopefully the new version will be vastly better as well and much more complete overall.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

slayergr

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2013, 03:50:20 PM »
Jubal take a good look at the stats -price balance....There are some anomalies out there (like the ones a told you about concerning the empire)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2013, 10:12:04 AM »
Yeah, anyone got any other big balance issues to report?

slayergr

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2013, 11:14:24 AM »
The wraths I believe that are very cheap also The ironbreakers and the long beards cost only 300 denari  .The Grail Knighs shouldnt have the same price with the knghts of the realm because there is absolutely no point right now to take The knights of the realm as a cav choice.Also the godar axemen of the kislevites I think that they cost less than 300 but the have good stats.....And last but not least The tetonburg (guys with hammers) should have lower price like 680 or 600 both the on horseback and foot versions(sorry for my spelling but I dont remember all the names perfectly)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »
Ok, I'll look at those on Monday or Tuesday hopefully.  :)

slayergr

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2013, 12:42:06 AM »
Also the Ogres need  better morale! the rout too easily! and maybe some better stats....or be considered as cav so they could charge like the giants

Talonmaster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2013, 07:12:45 AM »
Yep,that would be absolutely epic  ;)
Ave Dominus Nox

Talonmaster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2013, 07:42:10 PM »
Is there a new release date?
Ave Dominus Nox

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2013, 08:18:35 PM »
No, I'm avoiding setting one because my schedule tends to be extremely hectic and I may well miss it anyway; I'll only set one when I basically have the whole thing 110% ready to go. Mid-August would be my current bet, as I'm away all of next week on the south coast but after that I'll be able to power on and finish things.

Talonmaster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2013, 03:05:05 AM »
Awesome!!!
Ave Dominus Nox