Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 107187 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2012, 01:39:23 AM »
They weren't your buildings and it's just a name. I just cleansed your land for you. BTW in one of your other posts you said that you wait at least until 4 post after the next turn before you post your turn so it's more fare. My Internet was down this morning and you took advantage of that. AND I HAVE 2 COINS!! It wasn't a revolution, it was a war so thats only one count of treason, Oh, wait, you didn't even own the land or the buildings so they weren't yours. Therefore I didn't commit a crime. Your crime was to say that I can't even destroy the buildings that I built. Ladyhawk, it was a pleasure serving with you.

I run to A27 and if I can't do that and if it's too unrealistic to run from the enemy than I'm sorry!!
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2012, 04:53:58 AM »
A wild (and thoroughly dead) Phoenixguard appears.

"Awwwooooo! Fight on against the tyranny... *Insert random, glorious and uplifting speech here.*"
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2012, 05:29:44 AM »
Already on it my friend. Your death will be avaneged.
(\__/)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2012, 12:45:22 PM »
Khan, Not again! TURNS are dynamic. You are under attack. You must suffer the blow. Post your means of attack [bare hands +1  damage]. On any other case you will considered pathetic on the attack and you will suffer the blow. I am a player. Every player has a right to post at the time he wishes. I, because I am a moderator as well I will simply post some hours later, at least if some people had posted.

You must suffer the blow and then you can move 2 rectangles away [when you'll loose]. You are armless and under an attack.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:49:16 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2012, 12:46:34 PM »
Your reasoning does not satisfy my court of law, Khan. Prepare to get hurt. My declaration of attack still counts.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: February 14, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »
As soon as possible, I give Khan my axe and chainmail.

I buy another axe and chainmail.
(\__/)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: February 14, 2012, 02:42:13 PM »
You can't buy two chainmails. You can first donate one and then buy another. Like excactly you can't have many buildings neither much armor. All these are able to be bought once, only.

You will be able to give it to him after he suffers the blow; or next round. He, once defeated will be able to run 2 rectangles away. From the calculations I make, he will have 4/10 Hp left and he can cause 1 damage which will harm Dimos's armor but not Hp. Battle calculations will be made 3-4 hours before the end of the round or when the Khan will declare his attack. After his defeat, the Khan can move 2 rectangles away.

PS: Ladyhawk I see you forget to farm/hunt etc... Please inform us about such actions, when you take them.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:46:05 PM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: February 14, 2012, 07:59:19 PM »
Hmph. :( Alright, I just decide to board you and punch up your armor. Your turn.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: February 14, 2012, 08:52:36 PM »
Dimos started a naval battle with the Khan. The Khan managed to punch his shield, which is damaged 1/2, but lacking the arms he was unable to harm Dimos. Dimos used the Axe that once belonged to Phoenixguard09 to hit the Khan, reminding him of the reason he was punished, for attempting to start a rebelion against him. (That's why Phoenixe's ghost appeared for a short ''salute''). The Khan, having no armor received 5 damage [axe] and 1 damage [skills of attack]. Thus he remains with 4/10 Hp.

Khan can now flee away 2 rectangles and Dimos can have +1 skill point added to his status. Dimos's shield is 1/2 strong now. Khan's HP are reduced to 4/10.

PS: If Dimos will enslave the Khan he won't take skills but he will gain more money from the forced slave labour. The slave can also run free if he manages to overpower his captor.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: February 14, 2012, 08:55:03 PM »
Dimos shows his infinite mercy and does not wish to enslave mr Khan. If the Khan also agrees, Dimos is willing to end the war and forgive all the crimes commited against Dimos.

IMO, the Khan had suffered what he deserved, at least for now, he can continue unharmed, if he wishes to.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: February 15, 2012, 03:30:13 PM »
Round 23, Ended.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

During this month, Dimos declared an attack against the Khan. The Khan was found guilty for treason. He lost the battle and he has 4/10 Hp now. He's on board a ship to the mainland, to the protection of Queen Ladyhawk. [He's pending to tell the 2 rectangles in which he's gonna move away]. Dimos is at A28. He has 17 Coins [he's also pending to tell what skill point he'll get]. The Khan has 2 coins. Ladyhawk has 20 coins [she can't buy a chainmail before she gives away hers, she has 2 axes]. She didn't farmed. Dripping D hunted and he has 16 Gold. Death Nade was innactive. This is going to be the second round in which the mutual defence treaty between Dimos and Dripping D is in effect.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Round 24, December, Year 2, Begins.

This round will end this Friday at 10 GMT.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 06:09:56 PM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: February 15, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »
I move to A6 via A27.

Peace shall last with us. I hope. You claimed land that belonged to me and Ladyhawk which isn't very peaceful. Now you've got you land now leave us alone, Deathnade too.

I fish and give my 2 coins to Ladyhawk.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: February 15, 2012, 09:44:36 PM »
I move out of Guildmasteria back into C9 (was it?) I hunt.
(\__/)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: February 15, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »
I agree, Khan, now I have nothing against you. You've been punished enough. I accept the peace with you. Should we say for 6 turns? Is that ok?

I move to my beloved ancestral lands. I farm Dimohill. I build a castle.

Status: Status: 9/10 Hp, +1 attack, +2 defence, Chainmail 4/4, Leather Armor 3/3, Shield 1/2,  2 Axes. 2 Gold.
I also own: 1 castle at Dimohill, 1 house at Dimopolis and docks at Dimopolis. 1 Ship I have at A28 [Dimohill docks].
I own the farmlands of Jimbobland and Khanville as well.

I own as well the two books ''Nomoi Autokratorikoi'' and ''The tale of the Island'' .

PS: The tale was true, a descendant of Dimoric claimed Dimohill.
I declare myself Emperor of All Hillia and Admiral of Dimosea.
My titles are: Emperor of all Hillia, King of Dimohillia, Prince of San Vadero [a title I sell to Ladyhawk for 4 coins], Duke of Dimopolis, Duke of Dimohill, Lord of Jimbobland and Khanville, Victor of the battle of traitorwoods (C7 and C8 battles), Victor of the naval battle of Dimohill and Admiral of the Hill.

This title can be shortened to King Dimos.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: February 16, 2012, 12:55:14 AM »
I accept the title if you make it 3 coins.
(\__/)