Author Topic: NEW BETA RELEASED  (Read 15470 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NEW BETA RELEASED
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »
Can you post the exact command line for your shortcut, and screenies of the folder where WHTW is?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

NEW BETA RELEASED
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 10:56:40 PM »
ok im not quite sure what you want so i brought up a bunch of stuff on the screen
is this the command line?------- "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -mod:WHTW -enable_editor -show_err

Attachments:

NEW BETA RELEASED
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 02:11:41 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
are you using vista?
I'm using vista and I got it to work. One problem I had, but was able to fix, was I would try to redirect the shortcut but it kept telling me that the specified path was unavailable. Then I tried to just open the shortcut as it was. Then I noticed my Rome - TW directory was under Program Files\Creative Assembly. So I completely uninstalled Rome:Total War and all expansion packs, then reinstalled it under Program Files\Activision. Then updated it to v1.5 (Which is necessary. To get it go to totalwar.com then support then support-rome) Now copy and paste the WHTW folder into the Rome: Total War folder. Finally open the WHTW folder and just open the shortcut. Hope that helps some people.