Would you rather?

Started by Jubal, August 17, 2011, 10:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seamstress

I think I'll opt for the circus skill, as I'm not a big fan of sports. The circus stuff would probably prove more useful in everyday life, too.

Would you rather live in a city on the moon, or under the sea?

Jubal

I think I'd go under the sea, I feel like it might be fun to watch fish going past the windows and it's closer to home.

Would you rather have an avocado green bathroom, or have your windows have badly made venetian blinds that get stuck at least twice a week?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

The Seamstress

Blinds. Because I could just put some curtains up and voilĂ , problem solved. The avocadoness isn't as easy to fix.

Would you rather be a sailor on a poisonrat-infested ship or a shepherd responsible for radioactive glow-in-the-dark sheep prone to randomly blowing up?

Jubal

I think I'd have to go with the sheep because at least I can see them coming better than the rats? Also, very good pseudo-Fallout concept, I feel like that has legs. Or at least will do until the explosion.

Would you rather a really fancy swivel chair or a not-super-fancy throne?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

The Seamstress

Throne! Sturdy, reliable, stylish.

You're cursed to spend the rest of your life as a sentient vegetable. Would you rather be bell pepper or turnip?

Jubal

Bell pepper, I would like to not be buried while alive.

Would you rather have magic powers over lemons, or be able to produce fancy plasterwork ceilings with the power of your mind?