Author Topic: 3-Word Story [new edition]  (Read 97429 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 3-Word Story [new edition]
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012, 01:12:03 PM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they

(they really taste like a mix between dirt and skittles, and ruined skittles means the end of the world)
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 10:07:25 PM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:51:53 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 10:34:58 PM »
Huh? What was that for?

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2012, 05:52:08 PM »
edited  ;) keep on posting

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 01:21:19 PM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2012, 06:56:09 PM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots!

feet

• 5 Toes
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Cheese?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2012, 09:31:13 AM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Head, shoulders, knees and toes. Knees and toes!

debux

• RTW Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2012, 11:47:21 PM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still more salt and

Thanks feet! (I had forgotten this thread existed :P ) And welcome too!
(\__/)

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D

feet

• 5 Toes
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Cheese?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2012, 07:43:54 AM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still more salt and pepper is definitely
(\__/)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2012, 08:28:59 AM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still more salt and pepper is definitely not an option"

(feet, another one of my recruits. It's nice to see you posting. :) )

feet

• 5 Toes
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Cheese?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2012, 03:00:02 AM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still more salt and pepper is definitely not an option" said a certain

That Curaw roleplay you were doing on this forum sounds very familiar.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:01:51 AM by feet »
(\__/)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2012, 05:43:02 AM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still more salt and pepper is definitely not an option" said a certain birdie that needs

Well I thought I could get away with posting two of the same roleplay in two different places because I never would've thought you would try Exilian out. It never got anywhere on this end at all though.

feet

• 5 Toes
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Cheese?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2012, 11:18:41 AM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still more salt and pepper is definitely not an option" said a certain birdie that needs a certain colored

Well, I did. Also, you didn't edit the swiftdemon and the feet part out.
(\__/)

debux

• RTW Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2012, 05:16:56 AM »
One cloudy morning, I saw a rock shaped like a nice banana complete with two completely innocent badgers feasting on human grain products legally. They seemed pissed at a rock on the other orange levitating turtle. "I hate rocks," the turtle said and then she went over to Khan's house where the badgers lived. "What's for lunch?!!" she yelled. "Carrots," Khan replied. "I like rocks covered in dust instead," she said. So Khan murdered three dusty rocks with a big rock murdering hammer. The next morning Khan felt bad. So he said ''God have mercy on the rocks". God was unfortunately absent as usual, but his secretary, Miss Gimmie Moor untied her shirt and offered Khan batches of homemade pudding made from stones and onions, seducing him to come to where old Elephant's die so that they both could finally jump off cliffs built of candy. But Khan faked his not-so-fetal death by using embryos as natural airbags and lands safely on Santa's belly. Then he bounced back home. Carrots taste really good, APRIL FOOLS, they boiled some tasty dusty carroty rocks, instead. It tasted like rocky carrots! "Bleh, they still more salt and pepper is definitely not an option" said a certain birdie that needs a certain colored necroposter to be

Yo, you guys. Stop talking about stuff you guys only know about :P
(\__/)

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D