Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 106506 times)

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #225 on: January 10, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
Well, I say this, if you make a HILL-style game yourself, have it as you want. I will have it this way. It suits me better in a matter of realism. I think the answer to this pole will be biased and one-sided. The players who suffer from dynamic rules will vote against. I have never posted first after my ''moderator's role'' post, because I belive it's unfair for me to do that. I always left other to post first and posted many hours after it, just to be fair and strick follower of the rules.

The game can now continue...

- - - - - - - - - -

Please post your attacks so as the Hp loses of both sides will be counted.

PS: If anybody thinks this game is somehow unfair or unjust, I will gladly stop it and start a new one later on. Even in that concept, the turns will be dynamic. Thank you all.

Your reasons for not wanting the poll are exactly the same as why I want it. The fact is, we both feel disadvantaged, one way or the other. The reason I want the poll is so that we can see how the majority feels, which should be a legitimate indicator of fairness. I appreciate the fact that you have always been fair in the timing of your posting on the other hand you are by far the most aggressive player here which was my main point. The point could be made that the posting time could be unfair, we are just lucky that you are suitably scrupulous and so therefore have not felt the need to stoop to such methods.

I am not suggesting that you end this game and begin anew, as that would be a regrettable waste of what has occurred. I simply askes for the sake of fairness that the rules be modified. As you are not amenable to such a request and refuse to allow a vote on the matter, I bid you all a fond farewell.

I defend myself with my axe and declare all my attacks onto Dimos. I ask humbly that my money is gifted to Ladyhawk and my axe to NightAngel. Of course as my last will and testament these may be ignored by those who can do what they wish with the rules of decency.

Farewell my friends,
Lord Phoenix,
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: January 10, 2012, 02:03:59 PM »
As, I've said, the rules remain dynamic. I am obliged to end the game if anybody is feeling it's unjust.

- - - - - - - -

PS: Being an agressive player withought strategy is a bad thing. I was agressive first to send you away from Jimbobland, which I managed only with threats and then I was agressive because I was informed that you played a hard conspiracy game. I was simply a good general when I understood that if I take advantage of your lack of arms and war equipment and the distance between you will be destructive for your rebelion.  :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:07:42 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2012, 06:14:28 PM »
He already has an axe. ;)

He had given it to Phoenixguard09. He has no axe. Once the defenders will declare their attack, the power of each blow will be counted. Thank you.

So we can give weapons during combat now? :P

But on a more serious note I think this games got a bit confused and it's creating tension.

I'm going to pull out and let you guys discuss what you think is best if I don't like I won't play next time round if I do, I will.

Hope this hasn't damaged any friendships.

Everyone’s faithful friend Nightangel
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2012, 06:38:06 PM »
He took the axe when he retreated in C8, at the end of the previous round, after the attack had passed. See one post before this turns begining anouncemnt post. If you don't want to give it to him, let us know!

Also! Will you use your bare hands to attack?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:40:24 PM by Dimos »

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2012, 07:40:12 PM »
Nay NightAngel, no friendships have been damaged at all as far as I'm aware. I of course don't speal for Dimos but on the previous page we both expressed that our game "personas" are in no way related to our own opinions. Dimos, we're still mates right?

Don't pull out NightAngel, fight on! With my dying breath I bequeath unto you the legacy of Jimbobland. Please do not let my dream die and my people fall into ruin!
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2012, 08:30:39 PM »
Yeah, NightAngel, we are still friends. I am rather fond of you and Phoenixguard. I consider you great innovators of exilian's structure, I am happy PG is the admin in the m&b mods section, and of course I always enjoy nightAngels (and PG's) videos on the Exilian channel and agree with him in political actions he plans.

Our personas are rather ''agressive'' in that game, but then again it's just a game, and I blame myself on the one hand that I didn't note that from the begining. It's like sometimes you think you've taken care of anything but there is still something that's not alright. I considered dynamic turns an understood feature because I had noted previously ''the one who farms first...'' , ''the one who does it first does it best'' ect.  :) I'm just waiting for your blow to ''mean old Dimos'' ATM  ;) and hope Death Nade won't be innactive again and will teach ya a good lesson!  ;D hahahha have fun mates!

PS: The fact that PG had added religion in the game is rather nice, I was thinking of this, and to unlock a spoiler, I am thinking in the NEXT game (when it will happen) to add also objects that don't have any use in battle like possibly goblets, books or scheptres...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:34:38 PM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: January 11, 2012, 12:26:36 PM »
"Rather" aggressive? You threatened to attack Phoenix for apparently no reason, took his ax which he bought out of fear that you would attack him, an unarmored citizen, which caused this uprising against you.

Rereading through I just realized that you made a mistake on one of you turns. You attacked Phoenix from one rectangle away. You seemed so insistent of me saying where I build my ship from but you don't even move to the same rectangle that he's in to attack him. You move to the rectangle next to him to attack him... you don't have a bow. Ever played Total War Medieval 2? Imagine the turns like that. :)
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: January 11, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
Quote from: Dripping D
March to C8 and attack...

Quote from: Dimos
I also move in and attack...

Does this say something to you? If it does not, then this ''in'' is C8. I go to C8 and I attack PG09 with 3/5 and NightAngel with 2/5 of my axe's power.  >:( Is it clear now?  ;)

Now what are you doing this turn? You still remain inactive?   :D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:52:20 PM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: January 11, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »
Let's set a deadline for DeathNade and NightAngel to take agressive action against their enemy sides. I think it will be better to calculate the hp damage tomorrow at 14.00 GMT, that way, the loser(s) of the C8 battle will be able to move away before the turn ends.

Death Nade

• Resident drawer
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Herrooooo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2012, 12:52:25 AM »
I declare my betrayal against Dimos's "fair" kingdom.

I attack Dimos with my axe.

Status - hp 10/10 , axe , C8.

@Dimos - I thought it would make the game funny :P, and your aggresive play and rule Editing (putting new rules in etc) annoyed me, no hard feelings.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2012, 01:01:24 AM »
Well I can't do anything with my money so I give the rest of it (4 Coins) to Nightangle. Hope it goes well. :)

I've got 0 Coins now.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2012, 02:07:37 AM »
I declare my betrayal against Dimos's "fair" kingdom.

I attack Dimos with my axe.

Status - hp 10/10 , axe , C8.

@Dimos - I thought it would make the game funny :P, and your aggresive play and rule Editing (putting new rules in etc) annoyed me, no hard feelings.

Betrayal! Betrayal! You must pay for this! All of the rebels will get what they deserve...  >:(

PS: No rules edit took place. I never edited any existing rule.

To the Khan: Will you do any fishing this turn? You're still economically innactive this turn...  :)

EDIT: As the most dominant [even after the conspiracy of Death Nade] and the most advanced Kingdom of the HILL, we will have laws.

Between follows the great Law-book of Dimos, entitled ''Nomoi Autokratorikoi'' (=Imperial Laws):

Spoiler: Nomoi Autokratorikoi (click to show/hide)

Noble, Dripping D, what do you have to say about them??  ;)

Ladyhawk: What do you have to say about the 3 b) and c) ? Are you interested in inheriting any money from your -soon dead- friend PG09 ? Or do you prefer to act as an enemy of our state?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:16:47 AM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2012, 12:22:19 PM »
To the Khan: Will you do any fishing this turn? You're still economically innactive this turn...  :)
That means I have 2 coins still not 0, I didn't count the other turn, I thought it was still the same one. Yes, I fish at A23 was it?

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2012, 12:51:27 PM »
Dimos that money is rightfully mine! >:(
(\__/)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
It is rightfully yours, if you are a friend of mine hawk. Enemies do not deserve any money!

- - - - - - - - -

Alas! Time has come to count the attack launched by Dimos and Dripping D, members of the Kingdom of Dimohillia, against NightAngel, ruler of San Vadero, Phoenixguard09, pilgrim of corranos and Death Nade, fromer Lord of the Kingdom of Dimohillia and its effects on both sides.

At the begining the total Hp power of the Dimohillian army was 20/20. At the begining the total power of the Rebel army was 23/23.

Dimos killed Phoenixguard09 with his axe [3 damage]. Dimos gains +3 coins belonging to PG09. Dimos gains PG's axe.
Dripping D and Dimos attacked NightAngel, with a total of 8 damage [5+1 from Dripping D and 2 from Dimos]. NightAngel has 2/10 hp left.

NightAngel remained passive in the attack and he didn't launch an attack with his bare hands.

Phoenixguard09 attacked Dimos with his axe. He destroyed Dimos's leather armor, Shield and caused a damage of 1/4 in his chainmail. Dimos himself was not harmed by the blow.

Death Nade attacked Dimos. He destroyed completely his chainmail. Dimos's +1 defence points saved him from his ememy's blow. He suffered 1 damage. Dimos no has 9/10 Hp.

Finaly! Army of Dimohillia was left with 19/20 hp of its starting power. The Rebel army was left with 12/23 hp of its staring power. The battle was a victory of the Kingdom of Dimohillia.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This Round will end tommorow at 12 GMT. Each of the defeated players who wish to get away must inform us by then. Unless the victors want to get prisoners...