Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 106353 times)

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #300 on: January 22, 2012, 02:34:31 PM »
hunt in C16

Status: 10/10 axe spear shield leather +1 atk +1 def 10 gold
Tis but a scratch...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: January 23, 2012, 09:25:38 AM »
I move to Dimohill and farm. I also build a second house. :D

Dimos. I'm sorry but I have to decline your efforts to recruit me. I shall stay my own. I am not commanding anyone anymore and I do not wish to be either. I shall go back home and build a City. I shall call it Dimohill... wait, it already is. :D

Status: 10/10 hp, No weapons, No skill points, 0 AUD, One dock at Dimohill, 1 Ship tied to Dimohill Dock and two houses at Dimohill, Farming at Dimohill.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:27:17 AM by The Khan »
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: January 23, 2012, 09:43:02 AM »
I move to Dimohill and farm. I also build a second house. :D

Dimos. I'm sorry but I have to decline your efforts to recruit me. I shall stay my own. I am not commanding anyone anymore and I do not wish to be either. I shall go back home and build a City. I shall call it Dimohill... wait, it already is. :D

Status: 10/10 hp, No weapons, No skill points, 0 AUD, One dock at Dimohill, 1 Ship tied to Dimohill Dock and two houses at Dimohill, Farming at Dimohill.

You can't build the same type of building twice. Excactly as you can't buy the same armor twice. That would have been mad, because we could have people with +30 defence or something... You already have a house and docks. Now you can build a manor and castle.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:45:09 AM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: January 23, 2012, 10:50:16 AM »
D: NNOOOO!! You just made another rule in the middle of the game again. Buildings should be different. I just want to build a city. :( Whats the point of houses in the first place? They do nothing. Why are you ding this to me? >:( Just go with the rules that are there and don't ruin it for everyone. If I want two houses than I've got two houses. :(

Status: 10/10 hp, No weapons, No skill points, 0 AUD, One dock at Dimohill, 1 Ship tied to Dimohill Dock and two houses at Dimohill, Farming at Dimohill and mad at Dimos.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: January 23, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »
D: NNOOOO!! You just made another rule in the middle of the game again. Buildings should be different. I just want to build a city. :( Whats the point of houses in the first place? They do nothing. Why are you ding this to me? >:( Just go with the rules that are there and don't ruin it for everyone. If I want two houses than I've got two houses. :(

Status: 10/10 hp, No weapons, No skill points, 0 AUD, One dock at Dimohill, 1 Ship tied to Dimohill Dock and two houses at Dimohill, Farming at Dimohill and mad at Dimos.

No! They offer +1 defence. If you accept this thing then I will come to your island with +3000 armor... It's unfair on both sides... can't you see?? It's just a practic issue...  >:(  And also note that the rules never mentioned you can build like 10 houses! Ok? got it??

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 01:23:22 PM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2012, 12:48:28 AM »
>:( 3000 x 3 = 9000 You really think I'm going to play this with you for 9000 rounds!!?! I sell my house that's already there and build a manor.

Status: 10/10 hp, No weapons, No skill points, 2 AUD, One dock at Dimohill, 1 Ship tied to Dimohill Dock and one Manor at Dimohill, Farming at Dimohill and mad at Dimos.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2012, 04:56:24 AM »
You can't sell the house to ''no-one''. If you sell [you fix the price] / donate [free] your house to anybody then the region also does not belong to you, afterwards. Get the money first, then buy the manor or the castle, ok?

Mad at dimos? It has nothing to do with dimos... It's about me, the moderator side of dimos... Imagine a world like you want to have it... all people would have build houses and sit behind walls. Such a game will never end. If you can buy continuously houses, then I can buy continuously armors... But is that realistic? Do you live in many houses? and can I wear 2 tons of armor? Please man, see your mistake... Your boat is at A28 rectangle btw, since that is the ''Dimohill docks''

PS/ EDIT: Imagine a place with 2 castes and a player there with all the armors bought twice. Castles= +6 and armors +18. Max attack 5. Total defence 18+6=24. It would require 5 people to attack him/her and still cause him -1 damage. It does not work that way. You're allowed to have 1 type of anything, even if it can also be unfair that way, for the attacker.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 05:49:17 PM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2012, 04:58:34 AM »
I'll go to C5 and Hunt.

Status: 9/10 hp, 2 Axes, +1 attack & defence, Leather Armor, Chainmail, shield, 9 coins. Hunting at C5.  :)
[Now it's round 2 of the treaty between Dimohillia and Gavilan]  ;)

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2012, 09:15:35 PM »
I cant remember whether I have already farmed yet....but thats what I am doing.

Status: 10/10hp, chainmail, leather armor, axe, castle at Ladyhawkville, 8 Gold Royals.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: January 25, 2012, 12:54:57 AM »
I give my 6 coins, 1 house, 1 boat and 1 dock to... LADYHAWK!!

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: January 25, 2012, 02:56:31 AM »
You can sell them instead Khan! I've told ya that on my first pm about the case. You simply can't sell it to no-one, you must sell it to someone from the players... As it's already there you can't make it disapear...  ;) If you like to sell it instead of donating it, let us know!  :)

Extra info: One can sell only one thing he has, like one axe or one house. Note that if you sell your docks for example, you still own the region and you can claim the docks with an attack on them or buy them back, or whatever. Selling your house, you can hold your docks in a region, but the owner can take them from you, possibly if he gets on them. In the next version of the game, you will be able to sell the whole building range of your region. The player who will have the higher ranking building will be the owner of the region and he/she will be the one to choose between two styles of defence I'm working at. i.e. if you have a castle and a house in a region and you sell your house to LH, you will still be the owner, LH being just a mere inhabitant of the region. But for now, the Houses/Manors/Castles are to be sold together at once. Well at the beggining I was thinking of being able to buy one of each, but seams like most players see that better to have +defence with armor and buildings. Still the game can be unfair for the attacker, for if a player has all armors and all buildings bought he will have: armors +9 and houses +6. Now 9+6=15...That means 3 players will be needed only to destroy his/her defence. And it would require a forth player to attack his/her hitpoints... That can screw things up. See reason behind that, KHAN
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:14:42 AM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: January 25, 2012, 07:31:55 AM »
I sell my house that's already there and build a manor.

A house is 6 coins and I already had 6 so after I sold my house I had 12 coins and a Manor is 10... BTW how is it that you can buy it off no one but you can't sell it back to no one. I like the next game because you have to build stuff properly.

You also got your maths wrong. Its 9+7=16.

So... I give my 6 coins, 1 house, 1 boat and 1 dock to Ladyhawk.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: January 25, 2012, 10:12:52 AM »
You can't sell it to no-one, because you don't buy it from no-one. You build it. But to build it you must pay for the needed resources with which it is built.

Sorry for my bad maths, but still you see 4 people are needed to destroy only the armor of a man even now... Basically you responded like I made a mistake in the theory of the nuclear bomb or something, so calm down... I missed +1. It was a terrible mistake...  ;D

So you give all your belongins to Ladyhawk? This or the next turn she must declare she accepts them or you will still have them... donations are mutual and must be accepted by both sides... So, Hawk, tell us publicly, do you accept the donation?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:16:27 AM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: January 25, 2012, 10:53:16 AM »
Round 16 is over.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another turn is over and 4/5 of the remaining players continued to work. This was the second round that the treaty between Dimos and Ladyhawk is in effect. The Khan donated to the Hawk all of his belongings, and hawk must now accept the donation so he can have what she was given. The Khan is at Dimohill, he has 2 coins. Dripping D is at C16 and he has 12 coins. Ladyhawk is at Ladyhawkville and she has 14 coins. Dimos is at C5 and he has 11 coins. Death Nade is at Ladyhawkville and he has 8 coins. This time, Ladyhawk is the richest HILL citizen.   

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Round 17, May Year 2 begins!

Round 17 will end on Saturday 28 of January at 12 GMT.

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: January 25, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »
Farm in Drippingdia

Status: 10/10 axe spear shield leather +1 atk +1 def 12 gold
Tis but a scratch...