Author Topic: [WIP]Project: Outreach  (Read 13946 times)

Ryu Hayabusa

• View Profile
    • Project: Outreach
    • Awards
[WIP]Project: Outreach
« on: April 01, 2012, 04:49:59 AM »
At the request of The Khan, I have registered and decided to announce our little project here on these forums. We are Project: Outreach, a community aiming to add the province of Elsweyr to the Elder Scrolls:III Morrowind world. Not much news to be had and I'll update this tomorrow but right now, I'm tired. Anyways, the site can be found here: http://projectoutreach.4umer.com
Like I said, more info tomorrow!

MAP COMING SOON
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:27:20 AM by Ryu Hayabusa »
I'm a bad-ass ninja, I got this.

When someone says I got this, you feel so safe don't you? Me neither!

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [WIP]Project: Outreach
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:18:27 AM »
Greetings me fello friends and welcome to the humble community of Exilian. :) Thanks for posting BTW. By my request a section for General Mods has been made, can an Admin please move it there. :) First mod in that section by the looks of it. Also, I have been trying to get my Showcase done.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Ryu Hayabusa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 08:31:35 AM »
You talk different here...I'm scared :D

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 09:03:19 AM »
XD This is my home. I've been here for almost 3 years. I have good friends here and... yeah thats about it. I'm really the same but not many people on here play Morrowind. Keedo was here for a few years but he dissapered like the many other people who used to be part of the once thriving community of Exilian. Deathnade got a bit slack on modding Morrowind, we tried to mod together a little but he got drawn in by the games of League of Legends. This is what is left (Or what was started) of our mod: http://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1909.0 I got more than that done but the screenshots are lost in the maze of the "C" drive.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Son of the King

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • SotK
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 10:15:05 AM »
By my request a section for General Mods has been made, can an Admin please move it there.

Done :) . This mod seems interesting, but I don't have Morrowind...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 10:58:10 AM »
It's in the preprepreprestages though. :P It's cheep on Ebay, here's a link. The Main Quest's the best of the Elder Scrolls series.

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/The-Elder-Scrolls-III-Morrowind-Game-of-the-Year-Edition-PC-2002-/109484482?_refkw=morrowind&_pcatid=2&_pcategid=1249&_dmpt=Video_Games_Games

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »
Wilkommen, do invite more team people over and stuff, make thyself at home!

(Also, would a TES subforum for General Mods be useful?)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 12:32:48 PM »
(I think so, with me going into the Morrowind modding community there might be a few mods coming this way, also Keedos mods can be moved here, all the mods in the General game discussion forum for that matter, now that there's a place for them to go.)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:37:25 PM by The Khan »

Ryu Hayabusa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 02:31:43 AM »
Aight, more news like I promised. It has been cut down for quickness and such. Detail can be found by perusing through the small forums.

FILES:
We already have a lot of data files. (Only around 60 MB right now, take into account models and textures that are relatively small. :D )

GEOGRAPHY:
If you are familiar with TES, the following will be understandable and familiar: The desert is planned to have some classic dunes in a very small area. Most of the desert is badlands and some steppes. The forest is going to be pretty large. Sub-tropic.

RACES:
The Khajiit sub-races will not conflict with any beast-race body replacer. The Original Khajiit model will not be touched so you can either use vanilla or a replacer. Doesn't matter.

OTHER:
Clothes are planned to be Better Bodies versions that will also work with vanilla. Some resources will be used for clothing as well.

COMPATIBILITY:
This mod will not conflict with any other province mod. Any mod that uses the resources listed in the readme might conflict. Not completely tested. Compatibility with anything other than other provinces is not of our concern. In the future, third parties may be allowed to create and distribute compatibility patches for other mods if permission is given.

Khan, If there is more important info I NEED to post here, let me know eh? And also, you are a VIP with us now since you are testing the installs. So you may be promoted to a new position for testers if your info helps fix any errors.

EDIT: Be proud! you found an error I forgot to fix! The doorframe was missing textures so I excluded it for the time being. Fixed. Not uploaded yet. Promoted to the new tester position. (Not the real name...) You have access to our special section! (Bottom of the page...)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:35:35 AM by Ryu Hayabusa »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 01:08:49 PM »
:D YAY!!! I HELPED!!! FINALLY!!! LOL!! Thanks, my name is green now but shouldn't it say something under that? And for people who aren't familiar with TES you should put a map and what we are adding to what. Also, you might want to edit this into your first post.

Ryu Hayabusa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 04:20:28 AM »
YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! I'll do it anyway :D And your name is green because you are an internal tester now. Your report showed that you can do it so why not?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:27:49 AM by Ryu Hayabusa »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 07:25:02 AM »
LOL, I just did as you asked. :P It look pretty hard after I found out that I have to put each one, in one after the other, one at a time, but it wasn't that bad. Maybe I could be called a "Testing Administrator". (I made Admin longer so I sounds more important. ;D)

Are you still working on that island for the competition? If so, i was hoping I was allowed to use peoples resources like Vurts trees and such.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:29:41 AM by The Khan »

Ryu Hayabusa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 08:50:44 PM »
Sorry, only Morrowind Tribunal, and Bloodmoon. To keep it fair for us who don't use Vurt's replacers. The name doesn't make much sense unless you were running the whole testing aspect.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 01:50:50 AM »
Ok, that's OK than, I was just hoping to use my extensive collection of Meshes and Textures from all the mods I have. Do we make Interiors for it too, like caves and stuff? or is it just Exterior? And are you still making it?

Ryu Hayabusa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 11:35:52 PM »
Actually, any models can be used now! If someone wants to compete with high res, they can. Those who don't have it can make a new installation with the models and such for the CS only. It's that easy. You CAN make interiors if you'd like. If you do, then Creatures/NPC's will be expected. (just use a leveled monster, eh?) Anyway, this is best discussed on the topic at our forums. Or you could make one here if you'd like. Whichever or both.