Author Topic: Hoping, Praying, for a Modeller  (Read 6132 times)

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hoping, Praying, for a Modeller
« on: July 14, 2012, 06:20:41 PM »
Hey everyone,

I am in such desperate need of a modeller right now. When ever someone is available to make new units and unit cards, the mod seems to go a lot smoother. With the current AOR project going on there are going to be many units in need of proper looking unit cards. I by no means will release a mod with homely looking unit cards or grey peasants replacing them.

Also, there WILL be a second version of this mod, and I plan on NOT using units from other mods to fill out the unit rosters. Instead, I intend on making new units for each faction that retain that vanilla feel but also have the historical accuracy of other mods out there.

I have recruited heavily to no avail yet at TWC, been poking around at tw.org and I am recruiting here as well, since I do not plan on ever leaving this mod to rot.

So if you have 3ds max and want to help please comment here or shoot me a message, I am always online and we can start work right away!

If you do not have 3ds max but are interested in seeing this mod completed, cross your fingers, do a rain dance, something...just hope and pray that someone comes along and can be the modeller of this mod. It's not like the mod will fizzle out anytime soon, and it's quite appealing. All I can do is hope and wait. :)
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hoping, Praying, for a Modeller
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 10:30:15 PM »
As someone who's built two fantasy mods with no modeller, I feel your pain.  :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 10:37:04 PM »
It must have been very frustrating..
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Skull

• Magister equitum
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • It is easier to criticize than to correct our past
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 05:27:57 PM »
As someone who's built two fantasy mods with no modeller, I feel your pain.  :P
O_O
Skull, the one of poor grammar, the enemy of all Grammar Nazi and destroyer of all linguistic reasoning!