Course Sign-Up Thread

Started by Jubal, July 31, 2012, 11:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddly Khan

Fingers crossed that I'll get some students for my course. :P
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Ashanorath

As I said, I'm not home atm but if I was I'd join it
It's better to live within your dreams then to live without them.

comrade_general

Oh hell, put me in for World Building, Wings, and OO Programming. :P

Sorry Khan, I don't have Morrowind.

Ladyhawk

I would like to apologize. I would like to enter a course but year 12 is really important this term. :( I am afraid I don't have the time.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Jubal

Anyone running a course, PM me when you think you're able to start and I'll build a classroom for you. Also PM me anyone who needs the staffroom password.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

You haz forgot to add me to the other courses. :P

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

I think I'm ready to start my course... :P Just joking, I'll wait until Ask gets back. :'(
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Cuddly Khan

Hi Rosa, you must be a girl (Durr), We don't get many of those here. :)

Silver Wolf

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Ashanorath

You can start the course with the other students Khan I'll just catch up later. Oh wait, you got no other students.
It's better to live within your dreams then to live without them.

Silver Wolf

Quote from: comrade_general on August 08, 2012, 11:24:12 PM
Quote from: Ashanorath on August 08, 2012, 10:07:32 PMOh wait, you got no other students.
*chichook* - BURN!

Hi Rosa. :)

You know, I was just about to post something similar...  :P

Oh and hi Rosa.

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Cuddly Khan

I wonder if that's actually her in the Avatar.