Author Topic: Vampire Counts too weak  (Read 2409 times)

Dunadd

• View Profile
    • Awards
Vampire Counts too weak
« on: December 10, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »
Fought several battles and assaults as Araby against the Vampire Counts and they seem far too weak. Zombies aren't meant to be that great, but i think their defence must be too low - they hardly even slow my units down, whole units die in a seconds. Maybe this is also partly because all their units can still be routed (can they be modded to make them immune to morale as Call of Warhammer did (though it was Medieval II based)?

Also is their any way to give vampire counts characters lots of hits to represent how hard it is to kill vampires? And could Black Knights ratings be improved by more than normal if they're a character's bodyguard to represent how powerful vampires are meant to be in combat? And could they be given traits that make them harder to assassinate?

It's always pretty worrying going into battle against Tomb Kings if they have a character with chariots, but at the moment fighting Vampire Counts' armies is just dull and easy
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 01:46:32 PM by Dunadd »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vampire Counts too weak
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 11:49:42 PM »
Hm, yes. I don't think we can make them morale immune, but we can probably push it higher than it is at the moment and boost their defence a bit.

For the characters, yes; we haven't really gone into adding character traits, but it's something we should look at.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...