I'm back baby!

Started by Captain Carthage, July 21, 2013, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Carthage

Hello folks NightAngel here and I'm back I've been gone a while so I might need a quick recap of everything that's that has occurred in my absence.

I would like to apologise to anyone I disappointed with my drift away (very few I'm sure) but I'm a different man so maybe you can find it in your hearts to take me back.

I've gone through a bit of a rebranding as it were; my name last time round was, let's be honest, a bit silly and no small amount childish.

So what do you say Exilian can we try again?
I want to dance with you again; I want to laugh with you again; I might even want to cry a bit to; I want to know what love is and I want you to show me.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Son of the King

Welcome back :D

*shows love*

Lady Grey

comrade_general

A most welcome back!

Tell us about this new NightAngel Captain Carthage. :)

Clockwork

Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Scarlet

like a bruise that would never go away, but she would cherish it for ever.

gellthîr i melethron nîn

nínim in menil

Pentagathus

Yay and whatnot. So what sort of dance does Captain Carthage dance?

Jubal

He can dance if he wants to, he can leave his friends behind...  :P

Welcome back, old chap  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Silver Wolf

Well hello yoooou...

It's good to have you back. :D
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Captain Carthage

Well this was quite the response wasn't it maybe I was missed after all, I am curious though what projects are e running right now or indeed planning to run I really should start doing something so I don't have a chance to stop.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

comrade_general

You defo need to start a course in the academy teaching folks the ways of female-acquirence. ;)

Scarlet

I second this opinion. Or a course on anything else :)
like a bruise that would never go away, but she would cherish it for ever.

gellthîr i melethron nîn

nínim in menil

Captain Carthage

Quote from: comrade_general on July 22, 2013, 09:24:52 PM
You defo need to start a course in the academy teaching folks the ways of female-acquirence. ;)

Would it upset you
Spoiler
because Lord knows it wouldn't surprise you
to know I've been living a lie and I my first ever "date" is next Thursday?

comrade_general

Perhaps your first ever "date" in the mere mortal sense of the term. ;)

Silver Wolf

Why the name change?
NA was an awesome name.

Also good luck on your date.
Acquire a live platypus, two cans of gasoline and a bike, just in case. :P
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."