Author Topic: Hail, Elected Officials, Citizens, and other assorted inhabitants of Exilian.  (Read 3592 times)

Paramythion

• View Profile
    • Awards
I bring you greetings from my own city of -name redacted- and many and splendid gifts from my great and noble king, His Lordship -name redacted-. My proper name and title is -name redacted-, but as the language of my land tends to cause trouble to most foreign tongues, I normally go by the name Blaiddmor when travelling abroad. I have been sent by my king as an emissary, to observe and participate in your society to the fullest extent possible for a foreigner, so as to promote greater understanding and good feeling between our people. While here, I also intend to continue my studies and writings, and perhaps submit some to the great library of Exilian for your perusal. I look forward to my time here, and hope it shall be beneficial for all.

Sincerely,
                Lord Blaiddmor

Scarlet

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I welcome you, good sir. I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here and remain here long :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:31:59 AM by Scarlet »
like a bruise that would never go away, but she would cherish it for ever.

gellthîr i melethron nîn

nínim in menil

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Welcome, Lord Blaiddmor:)
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

comrade_general

Hail fellow well met! :)

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Welcome to Exilian!
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A most cordial welcome to you, good sir. Make yourself at home; I have no doubt that you will fit in very well indeed.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Paramythion

• View Profile
    • Awards
Many thanks to you all for your warm welcome. I am confident that my stay here will be pleasant indeed.

Sincerely,
                Lord Blaiddmor

Son of the King

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • SotK
    • Awards
Welcome lord, I hope you enjoy your time here and stay for a while :D .