GS&S: Intro and FAQs

Started by Jubal, June 17, 2012, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

An exciting new announcement is in the offing sometime in the next few weeks, hopefully  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Cuddly Khan

I was just wondering, when you finish writing up all the rules and stuff, would it be possible to incorporate it all into an RPG like Axiosa was? It would be awesome if we could have another like that or similar at some stage.
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

There will be more RPGness happening. Probably not until mid-August though :/
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

Quote from: Jubal on July 27, 2015, 11:42:32 PM
Probably not until mid-August though :/

Guess what time it is Jubal... ;D

Just joking. Work at your own pace. I'm really not around all that often, so you can just ignore me. :P

Jubal

I was expecting a less grim and less busy summer :( Nonetheless some work may come in the next few weeks, but it depends on some family issues quite a lot that may mean me having to down tools on everything.

Cuddly Khan

As I said, take your time. Do have a break if you need to sort out family stuff, that's always more important. It's not like you're working on a deadline or anything like that. :P

Jubal