Author Topic: Spam thread  (Read 60674 times)

SaidaiSloth

• King of the sloths
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
spam
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2012, 04:04:53 AM »
spam spam spam spam spam spam
i can lock my own threads
me magical
ADORABLENESS WARNING
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spam thread
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2012, 12:30:23 AM »
I love walking on the beach with my girlfriend.

Until the LSD wears off and I’m just dragging a stolen mannequin around a car park.
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Pentagathus

• King of the Wibulnibs
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »
And thats about the time you move onto the cocain?

comrade_general

« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2013, 05:56:10 PM »

comrade_general

« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2013, 12:52:17 AM »

Son of the King

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • SotK
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2013, 07:52:27 PM »
Tea, the Tea of angry Teas.
Sock, the Sock of ages Socked.

Lady Grey

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2013, 07:56:16 PM »
Tea, a Tea about to Tea.
Sock, a Sock that ends at Sock!

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2013, 04:17:49 PM »
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

comrade_general

« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2013, 10:06:23 PM »

comrade_general

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2013, 01:46:18 AM »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2013, 05:23:00 AM »
Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ad Lla-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ama-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2013, 11:50:26 PM »
Smelly socks.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2013, 09:30:19 AM »
Socky smells.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Skull

• Magister equitum
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • It is easier to criticize than to correct our past
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21:31 PM »
This is my first visit to this thread...

Really,What the portugal?!?!!?!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:25:55 PM by Skull »
Skull, the one of poor grammar, the enemy of all Grammar Nazi and destroyer of all linguistic reasoning!

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2013, 07:26:34 PM »
I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment! I agree with that sentiment!