Exilian Chain Writing Attempt I - Signup and Discussion

Started by Jubal, October 24, 2013, 12:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddly Khan

Damn, I didn't realize, it's technically been my turn all this time. :P I'll get something written and put it up if everyone's still interested in continuing this. :)
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

Done! :P So I was bored the other night and Death Nade reminded me about this, so here it is... finally.
Quote from: comrade_general on January 25, 2014, 01:22:10 AMMost effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Cuddly Khan

BTW, should we take Scarlet off of the rota? She isn't really active anymore.

Cuddly Khan