Author Topic: Rome 2 Hoplite Shields  (Read 3727 times)

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rome 2 Hoplite Shields
« on: October 27, 2013, 01:45:01 PM »
So I've been looking for a mod which changes the hoplite shields in Rome 2 from rectangular to round. This covers the mercenary hoplites, and veteran mercenary hoplites and all faction hoplites (Sparta already has them). I don't know why but it just irks me, don't mind if it's historically accurate or whatever. If somebody sees a mod which does this please let me know! :P

EDIT: If someone here can make it and they don't have Rome 2, I'll buy them it. Really want this mod but don't have the ability to do it for myself :P
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rome 2 Hoplite Shields
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 01:54:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure hoplite shields were traditionally round regardless... how big are the current shields? I imagine it may not be as simple as alpha-ing them in the new games...
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rome 2 Hoplite Shields
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 03:00:08 AM »
Honestly I think theres something wrong with me. Went to grab a screenshot to post an image and they're round hoplite shields. Literally have no idea what made me think they were rectangular. Thanks anyway though Jub. This isn't vision related though, went to the opticians last week and once again came out with perfect scores. Probably something to do with playing at 1am.

EDIT: Ah then again I just installed Radious complete overhaul. That may also have done it.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.