Module System does not generate the txt files at the correct path

Started by Skull, November 09, 2013, 02:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skull

For some reason,when I try to export my module,this happens...
There is no error messages,but the module system refuses to send the files at the correct path...

And I am sure that the module_info file is pointing at the right direction...

Does this have anything to do with the fact that my system is Windows 7,or that I am modding warband?  :-\
Quote from: The Khan on October 02, 2013, 11:36:33 AM
Skull, the one of poor grammar, the enemy of all Grammar Nazi and destroyer of all linguistic reasoning!

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Skull

Skull, the one of poor grammar, the enemy of all Grammar Nazi and destroyer of all linguistic reasoning!

Jubal

So to clarify, the issue here is that the MS is exporting the files to a level higher than they should be at?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Skull

Yes. It does not export to the targeted folder. It just drops the text files into the "Modules" folder,and adds a prefix to all the exported files.

Jubal

Try adding an extra forward slash at the end of the folder name in module_info.

Skull

Jubal,you have once again showed your power at modding. Thank you. ^_^