Change a Letter III

Started by Jubal, February 10, 2014, 02:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

I think Professor McBlusterfluff's Highly Trained Titmouse ought to be able enough?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

That might work. Ok so to recap, just so I am clear:
We are saving a Turkish pop singer that has been gobbled up by a biblical whale, in order that we can use his equipment to find a castle

If so, then I think we will need a boat to start the search. I happen to have one sitting on an old trailer. It's a little rusted but maybe we can start Professor McBlusterfluff's Highly Trained Titmouse greasing the axle
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

"Thys boate for that we shall float uponne yt shall allou us to see alle" says Professor McBlusterfluff's Highly Trained Titmouse, who is also highly trained in mock Chaucerian English.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

I hope that we take it easy getting the boat sorted. If not and anyone starts to chafe... I have some spare aloe
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

And if it's going really badly, I have sloe gin.

Tusky

It turns out, it wasn't too much of a slog. We are on the water! Perhaps we can find a big whale, or even better: a castle!
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Or a really huge sea slug?

Tusky

We might. Depends on how much rum we glug
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Better going hard on the rum than sniffing glue I guess.

Tusky

That would indeed make one quite glum
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Tusky

Yes it might. PLUS it's one of your "five a day"
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

Always good to make sure we plug the idea of healthy eating here on Exilian dot co dot uk

Tusky

Indeed. For example my pet pug and I eat only salads
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal