Author Topic: Bug reports  (Read 24731 times)

Millenium

• M&B Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2009, 05:22:52 PM »
You do know that the Zendar siege doesn't work, don't you?

Couldn't bother checking if this has already been said.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 09:30:12 AM »
Sieges in several places don't work tbh. I need someone to make more scenes for me.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Bug reports
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
Hey Jubal i have a perfect screenshot to illustrate the above issue. Where do screenshots go, i cannot find it for the life of me.

Bullethead

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2009, 12:38:02 AM »
Howdy-

New here so please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, becaue I ain't gonna read all the pages of this thread.

Bug #1:  At the villages of Sharah (east of Harlaushia) and whatever Red Khanate village is next south of there, you can't do diddly in the 3D world.  In both cases, you're stuck on the face of a cliff, about 1/2way between the lip and the jagged rocks below, unable to move in any direction.  This happens if you try to find any bandits you find there when you enter, or if you want to go to the village center.

Bug #2:  A much larger but apparently weaker force of Mountain Bandits ran from me.  I caught up with them and asked them to join me.  They wanted 400 gold, but I only had about 378 (it was only day 3 of the campaign or thereabouts).  This got me stuck in the dialog with no way out.  There were no dialog options for me to click on (such as when you can't afford all the mercs in a tavern and say you can only hire X of them), nor anthing else to do.  It said "Left click to continue", but that did nothing, either.  So, nothing for it but the 3-finger salute.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »
The mountain bandit one is news to me.

Remember you can press tab to get out of dialogs sometimes.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Bug reports
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2009, 08:25:59 PM »
This happens with sea raiders. They ask if i want them to rejoin my party. Then i have to shut the whole game down. It is odd but i have learned to simply let the raiders run away. Not raiders...pirates...i can't remember now which it was. Whatever Jarren's Rock sells is what wants to rejoin my squad.

Chiksika

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »
Been playing this sporadically, along with several other mods. Will note where I spotted trouble, forgive me if it's already been mentioned.
  Armies stuck on watercourses.  1. Opposite side of river between Zendar and Kulum, near clump of trees. 2, On river, east of Verumine, north of Ft. Castacan. 3, North of Orentanum, in inlet. 4, Near Fenada. At end of inlet, near Maris. 5, Southeast of Chulo.

Hope this helps.

Bug reports
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »
Great work!

I've talked to the assasin on the rooftop in harlaushin and i joined the streetfight. When the streetfight is over nothing happens. What's the problem? I pressed TAB and when i talked to him again he asked if i wanted to join another streetfight? bug? Great work anyway. Looking forward to playing this mod more.

The Human Torch

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2009, 09:45:48 AM »
Quote from: "Jubal"
Another thing to look into tho...

the list piles up fast.  :lol:
In Uxkhal, when the Guild Master agrees for me to become a militia captain, I get a dialogue freeze.
The same happens in PRaven, so I would assume it's a global problem.

Also, the steps leading up to the tower in the monastery need some work on them. :P

The same is here.I have noticed it and it is the worst bug.But the game is fine and the battleships was a very good idea ;)

Saint

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2009, 02:33:48 PM »
Ok... This is it... I am sorry to post these things because the idea in this mod is cool, but these bugs just ruined it for me, to be honest. I thought i should tell them to you, i have no idea if you already have noticed them and are working on them, (i was not up to reading 5 pages bug reports) but to be secure i will write them anyway...

I started my game, riding through the land searching in taverns for people and stuff, and then once when i exited a city, i by accident bought a boat, even though i only had like 100 denars, i still bought the 2000 denars boat, leaving me no money... (It would be nice if the option to buy a boat was replaced so it was not where the "leave city" option usually is, and if the it asked you if you were sure if you wanted to proceed with buying the boat could be cool too,) Not my biggest problem was not buying a boat i did not have many money anyway, the problem was that the boat was in the middle of the land, why would you have the option to buy a boat in a city that is not even near water?. So i used the next 10 minutes to try to get my boat out on water, (which is one problemsome task, since it asks you if you would like to disembark your boat every 3 seconds, when you "sail" on land) i succeeded though to get my boat to sea, though at the second i hit water i get attacked by pirates, (cool? Yeah boat fight nice idea :D) though, this is when the bugs began pilling up... See i get into a fight with these pirates afraid to get owned because im all alone... Though instead of getting my sorry ass kicked, the pirates get stuck on their boat O.O... Nice for me, not nice for the pirates since i am the only one with long range weapon...

Here is screenie,

Now i run out of bolts and throwing knifes, and decide to see if i can jump ship, so i do, though i dont hit through the water, i stay on the water, able to do like Jesus and walk, though suddently i fall through and stand on the bottom of the ocean O.o... Wondering what to do next since i cant kill the rest of the pirates, i decide to begin walking, and then eventually to retreat... I reenter the battle, fight a bit and then decide to the the same trick so i can get a screenshot, though this time i fall through the water and fall onconcious (spelled wrong i know) which is nice enough and what should have happened the first time. Though it meant that i did not get my underwater screenie... Though i lose the battle and become a prisoner, though entering the battle again against the remainder of the pirates winning this time... BUT the victory had its price... Because suddently i dont have any boat? I am riding on water, making the walking on water trick seem like nothing...

Here is screenie,

Now this sucked because it meant that i was litterally STUCK, i could not rid onto land but was stuck on the ocean... That was when i decided to write this post, informing you of the bugs...

I hope that i have not wasted your time with stuff you already knew, but i just felt that it was my duty to inform you...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:42:57 PM by Saint »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »
Hi, sorry I've been away.

Thanks for all the reports, hopefully the new version will at least keep bugs stable rather than increasing them. Sea battles need work, and are the last task before release now.