Author Topic: Test Reports  (Read 5353 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Test Reports
« on: April 14, 2014, 02:52:55 PM »
For reporting the results of testing and what changes you think might be needed as a result.

I did two tests on Friday, both as 2 player scenarios. One we just got swamped by monsters, but that was improbably bad luck; the other we had a very long duel running around in a benny hill-esque manner, which was good fun. I've dropped prices on all the ingame items so they're now more affordable as well.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Test Reports
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 07:49:18 PM »
Managed to win a co-op scenario with only two players :) DD and I played, I was a philosopher and he was a cimmerian. The Cimmerian died, but I found a library and started spawning lots of prometheans so he became general of my Promethean army instead. Several hairy moments - I nearly got mauled to death by a Sphinx - but narrowly my army won through an assault by the sphinx and some witches, subsequently gaining strength until it was able to storm the shrine of Hecate, shortly thereafter finding the blind prophet Teiresias and winning the scenario.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Test Reports
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
Remarkably smooth co-op scenario with five players - finding Philoctetes the bowman was achieved rapidly, and we found a surface tunnel that allowed one of us to switch character, heal him, and get him out. One player died defending a nearby village, but fortunately the spawns of Hecate attacking it were mostly mauled by shades.