Author Topic: My Observations/Plans  (Read 10048 times)

xGhost4000x

• View Profile
    • Awards
My Observations/Plans
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »
Well, today I have completed Karzul Deep(kinda) and Kakkan.

I'll upload Kakkan so you can take a look at it.

Please let me know what you think. Constructive criticism can be well....constructive :)

Now for a little bit of explanation.

First, the "Military" zone of the village. I am thinking of adding a building or two near there to represent barracks. Also the targets and the dummies are interactive :) the dummies can be killed with whatever weapon you want and the targets will output a score when you shoot at them with a bow.

Second, the Grave.... well in truth the ai kept walking villagers over to one area of the map, and it was empty, so I decided there may as well be something there to explain the peasants love of the area. So I decided to put a grave there. Whos grave is up to you. :)

Third, the butcher house... well I thought it would be cool to have a visible place with food. I was only going to put one or two pieces of meat in there but then I got to thinking that alot of people who are in this village will one day be in the garrison of Karzul, so that makes them soldiers, and soldier can't be malnourished :) also there is some salt in the shed for preservation.

Once again, tell me what you think. And more importantly tell me if I need to remove/add anything.

Attachments:

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Observations/Plans
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 05:17:44 PM »
Thanks - I'm really sorry I haven't been posting much, I'll get back to work this weekend.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

xGhost4000x

• View Profile
    • Awards
My Observations/Plans
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 05:13:29 PM »
Don't worry :) I also seem to always have something stopping me from posting. Anyway, I've proceeded on those villages and should have some done soon and uploaded.

It's taking a little longer than expected, but meh.