Author Topic: TL;DR Game  (Read 2525 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TL;DR Game
« on: June 18, 2015, 10:29:04 AM »
Okay, this is pretty simple. Someone posts a TL;DR version of something, and the next person has to post the full story, then their own TL;DR.

It doesn't have to be too long, but please try to put some effort into them, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for there to be a TL;DR for it. :P

I'm not sure how this will work out, so please, bare with me.
I'll start

TL;DR: I saved the world by tripping over my shoelaces.

P.S. No, this doesn't me that I've returned.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TL;DR Game
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 10:39:18 PM »
Khan was wandering down the platform of London's waterloo station one day when he realised that a large alpaca was attacking people. The people bitten by the alpaca were themselves turning into mindless zombie alpacas and starting the apocalypse. Khan thought nothing of this, as an everyday occurrence, and so wandered on; however, at that moment he tripped over his shoelaces and fell into the alpaca-druid whose spell had started the great apocalypse, knocking him in front of the incoming 8:37 from Oxford and thereby killing him. This disrupted the spell and turned all the alpacas back into people, except for one which inexplicably turned into a small china teacup. The world was thus saved.

TL:DR - it turns out drinking mead on a long-haul flight is the best idea ever.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Othko97

• SotK Beta
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
    • Awards
Re: TL;DR Game
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 11:56:45 PM »
Jubal had just set in for his flight from some airport in England convenient for his travel across the globe to Exilicon Australia. Via various shenanigans he managed to smuggle a 2 litre bottle of Lindisfarne's finest mead aboard his long haul flight, probably by convincing security it was actually a small bottle of lemsip for a slight cold. As soon as the wheels of the plane left the ground he began his beverage, and thus began 8 hours of pure glory. After losing his inhibitions, Jubal began to play some music through the headphones I think they have on aeroplanes sometimes for watching films and such. Anyway, upon hearing these fine tunes Jubal began to dance merrily in the aisle. His fellow passengers, seeing his mirth, joined him in his celebration creating an impromptu silent disco and dance off. As the air people (I'm pretty sure there is another word but it isn't coming to mind right now) manage to spoil the fun, Jubal decides that air food is not really suitable for the kinds of heroes who are on this flight, and decides to cook them something more palatable. Somehow he procures an entire roast pig, naturally with all the trimmings for his "guests" to eat. It is widely praised as the greatest meal on a long haul flight of all time, including those on private jets. The feast takes a long time, and the washing up even longer, but upon arrival at Oz, he debarks to thunderous applause from all witnesses.

TL;DR - You should ALWAYS read the name of the show properly before signing up
I am Othko, He who fell from the highest of places, Lord of That Bit Between High Places and Low Places Through Which One Falls In Transit Between them!