Author Topic: Friendly hello, hi  (Read 2735 times)

jenniology

• View Profile
    • Awards
Friendly hello, hi
« on: August 31, 2015, 01:49:35 PM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Jenny, and a few of you may know me as Flamekebab's old lady. I finally decided to join you, seeing as I had a terrific time at Exilicon and I've met some really good people from here.

I'm an objects conservator by trade, working at a museum in Cambridge. (Need advice on how to take care of some old thing? I'm your gal.) When I'm not putting something old and rare back together you can find me making crafty things to sell on Etsy, or writing something that vaguely resembles literature. I'm an omnigeek and dabble in far too many things.

Nice to meet you all!

comrade_general

Re: Friendly hello, hi
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 07:17:18 PM »
Hey and welcome! What kind of crafty things do you put on Etsy? I should consider doing that.

jenniology

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 08:04:40 PM »
Thanks! Currently its mostly handmade cards, earrings and bits of papercraft. I try to keep it geeky (video games, science, steampunk, that sort of thing) but I've strayed a little recently.

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 12:11:52 AM »
Hi there! Welcome to Exilian - I hope you enjoy being here. Please feel free to look around and comment on stuff.

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 04:03:52 PM »
Hi there, welcome :)
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.