Author Topic: My New Published Novel!  (Read 2468 times)

BlueRiot

• View Profile
    • Awards
My New Published Novel!
« on: January 07, 2016, 10:40:23 PM »
So I published a novel (the first part in a trilogy) in November 2015 and was asked to post it here. I'm happy to do so! So here it is:

The Demonic Trial

There were times when the world was engulfed in chaos. One mistake, which saved the world, tore down the chaos and brought up human civilization while keeping the Creatures and Demons in check. But can Shesia live up to that as a seventeen-year-old Demon Slayer?

Her friends and two Creatures her Elders found were put together into a Hunt to find out where the Demons were entering Earth from. Only to find out how much worse it is and dangerous it can be.  But will finding out be worth it to them? Are they willing to do anything to stop the world from being ruled by Demons?

It is a fiction fantasy with action and thriller themes. If you would like to know more, just ask! I'd be happy to answer question. I would recommend getting ahold of me on my website Here

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My New Published Novel!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 11:01:42 PM »
Welcome :)

Looks interesting! So is this set in an alternative real/modern world or is it more a medieval/classic fantasy setting?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...