Author Topic: Progress  (Read 17677 times)

Deleted User

Progress
« on: April 04, 2009, 10:33:57 PM »
Hello,

I am snuffing at the grass waiting for the next release man. So i was wondering how the game was coming and when the next release is due?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 01:29:35 PM »
The next release will feature HUGE changes to the map, which are taking a lot of time to implement. There'll be quite a few more factions/land area, and that all takes time to implement. I'm in a bust time in terms of RL at the moment... I am doing my best to get it to you sometime over the next month, but I'll take longer if I need to to get this release good.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Progress
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »
Cool. I was just wondering. Take your time, make it awesome, and my wait will have been worth it. You do great work man keep it up.

Progress
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »
Just wondering, ive been looking at your mod and i was wondering if you are able to be in charge of your own kingdome etc and have your own vassals ? if not, maybe you could add it, would make this mod even better than what it sounds already :)

Alexc26

• View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »
That was me who said that ^^^

I saw in one of the other topics you saying that you will be able to be king by doing quests etc :)
If i knew how to mod and stuff to help, i would help, but i dont :( so i will give ya support :) Go Southern Realms, WOOO :P

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 07:56:42 AM »
When I emerge the other side of examness and work I will try and make you a decent release... just so much work to do.   :-/
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Alexc26

• View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »
Sure, take your time, dont rush it :)

Progress
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »
Alright Jubal, it is time to let us fawning masses know whats goin on in SR. Just a little blip will satify my insatiable need to be annoying to my favorite modder. Just a short update and a possible timeline would be greatly appreciated.

~Bridgeburner

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 07:10:20 PM »
This week - hell, not a chance of much
Week after - break, I may get something done. If I can get the Commagene Empire done I'll prolly do a small release just to keep the world happy.
2 weeks after that will also be hell, after that things loosen up a bit and we will see real progress. I hope.

Progress
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »
as always you are a demi-god. I'm trying my scene making skillz and hope to be able to contribute something towards my favorite mod in a bit. School is rough so expect something mid June at the earliest. then i can help you make some stuff hopefully, if you want the help.

~bridgeburner

Progress
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 03:12:47 AM »
ok. so i have been trying to do some scene making/editing and i realize that i am rubbish. I wish to help but it seems that while i am good at many things and consider myself a reasonably intelligent person, i cannot for the life of me figure out how to mod. As life is getting hard at the moment i cannot render assistance to you Jubal. I was hopeful, but it ain;t gonna happen my friend. How's it coming by the way

Bridgeburner

• View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
hey jubal hows it comin my frumpy british redcoat?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 09:07:14 AM »
It would be coming very well indeed if not for this thrice-damned history coursework.  :rant:

I should get it finished today though, and hopefully get some modding done on t' weekend.

Bridgeburner

• View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 09:35:41 AM »
ah no rush man i'm just being annoying. I am a history major and about to graduate with my BA. So if you need any help in  finding good sources or reading material/articles just shoot me an email and i can see what i can find. I have access to stuff through my school that i could pass on if you need em. just shoot me an email as you already have it. A historian can never have too many sources. Anyway, good luck and i await SR with a restive forebearance(?).

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Progress
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 08:22:59 AM »
Things are currently moving very fast. There are now three new country inns you can visit in the new areas of the map, equipment for the Varalites has been added, and troops are now recruitable in town marketplaces (you get essentially a randomised list of people you can hire, including errant knights, poor farmers, and even assassins). I've fixed some old sea battle bugs as well.