[RESOLVED] Let's see how this thing plays out. Ah yes I see how to rename thread

Started by Clockwork, February 27, 2016, 11:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaidaiSloth

http://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1143.0

Your next job is to give the thread one of the prefixes from the link above^
ADORABLENESS WARNING
Spoiler

comrade_general

I don't think it was half as bad as some of the stuff they do on Family Guy, and that's a prime time TV show with maybe a 14+ age rating, and that's when they bother to display a warning.

Pentagathus

I'm going with [Resolved] because it looks nicer than the others.
Edit:
Actually I don't seem to be able to rename the thread.

Clockwork

Also just btw what I was originally reprimanded for was the wrong thing. So in a way I was right to challenge it.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Pentagathus

Yeah man, I don't even know if it was strictly speaking against the ToS. We should probably expand on the inappropriate content section or add a guide somewhere as to what may constitute inappropriate content.

SaidaiSloth

Quote from: Pentagathus on February 28, 2016, 09:20:12 AM
I'm going with [Resolved] because it looks nicer than the others.
Edit:
Actually I don't seem to be able to rename the thread.
Done for you, but There should be a modify button in the same place as on your own posts, and then you can do it from there - unless section mods don't have as much power as I thought...
ADORABLENESS WARNING
Spoiler

Jubal

Yes, you rename threads by modifying the original post. :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...