Author Topic: Mod Info  (Read 4677 times)

comrade_general

Mod Info
« on: March 03, 2016, 11:54:53 PM »
Valar Morghulis is a mod for good ol' Rome Total War that aims to create the world that we've come to love in the hit show Game of Thrones. All major factions in Westeros will be included as well as some in Essos. The campaign includes these two continents, from just north of the wall all the way south to Dorne and east just past Meereen. The campaign will begin in the weeks following the alleged assassination of King Robert. Ned Stark is already dead and Dany has taken control of Yunkai and the Unsullied there. We'll hold Robb Stark back a bit so that he isn't full on into an invasion of Lannister lands. The map has several custom city models to help make it look recognizable to the show.

The full faction list includes the major families of Westeros; Starks, Tullys, Arryns, Tyrells, Lannisters, Martells, and the Baratheons divided between Renly and Stannis. Also in Westeros are the Night's Watch, the Wildlings, and the White Walkers. In Essos we have Dany's ensemble, Dothraki, and the Free City-States of Braavos, Pentos, and Volantis.

A nice selection of units will be included, everything from Dothraki Bloodriders, Unsullied, Bannermen, Knights, Rangers, and White Walkers! With a balance of other units to even things out.

I'm doing most everything myself, which is usually how I roll with these things, but Jubal is providing emotional support and some content hopefully. ;)
Also I'm hoping SaW can help me out with a model for the campaign map.

We'll have to get some nice screenshots in a thread as well.

Stay tuned and feel free to ask questions and whatnot.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mod Info
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 10:56:54 AM »
I will provide content at some point, I promise!

Especially since the feature creep of putting the Free Cities in was slightly my fault. :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 02:07:39 PM »
Expect a limited Exilian release this weekend! :)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 12:14:02 PM »
w00t :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 12:11:42 AM »

Pentagathus

• King of the Wibulnibs
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 11:27:06 AM »
Dragons should be dragoning and war should be warring but otherwise a good trailer thing.

comrade_general

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 12:57:54 PM »
Valid points.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 01:00:22 PM »
DRAGONS ARE BURNINATING :D