Author Topic: History/Research Department Organization Thread  (Read 2260 times)

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
History/Research Department Organization Thread
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:45:24 PM »
This thread is reserved for the History/Research Department Members and is to be used for general organization of the department. All members of this department are asked to visit this thread periodically, so as to be up to date with their own involvement in the development.
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
-----------------------------------------
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
-----------------------------------------
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: History/Research Department Organization Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:58:50 AM »
There are a few members on TWC who'd I like to get them and their knowledge over here. I also would like to conduct a project where we contact historians, authors, archaeologists etc to get expert analysis and opinion on our mod.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: History/Research Department Organization Thread
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 11:13:07 AM »
I could try and contact some of my old supervisors from when I did early Greek history perhaps, though most of those were people like Robin Osborne and Paola Ceccarelli who focus far earlier than RTR is set. Paul Cartledge might be game for having a look at the Greek stuff, or Stephen Hodkinson, though apparently it's hard to hold his interest on anything that's not Sparta.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...