Author Topic: Coding Department Organization Thread  (Read 2575 times)

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Coding Department Organization Thread
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:48:16 PM »
This thread is reserved for the Coding Department Members and is to be used for general organization of the department. All members of this department are asked to visit this thread periodically, so as to be up to date with their own involvement in the development.
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
-----------------------------------------
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
-----------------------------------------
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Coding Department Organization Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:55:25 AM »
Myself, and EmoDude are the only active Coders at the moment. Gigantus can code a bit if needed. Would be good to see some help here.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Gigantus

• Sure the voices aren't real, but them has ideas!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Coding Department Organization Thread
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 01:04:32 PM »
My coding experience is all M2TW based, so someone would have to review my code. Let me post the link to the RTW docu demons here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=4273

And here is the link for the TW Script Editor: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?445393

That should help for references.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 01:09:58 PM by Gigantus »