Author Topic: Beta testing signups & feedback  (Read 6827 times)

Spritelady

• Tribounos
    Site Magistrate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Beta testing signups & feedback
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2017, 11:37:31 PM »
Entered the junkyard run by the adipose and got a "try saying something else" message following the description of the junkyard

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 09:59:56 AM »
Fixed, many thanks :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 08:42:08 PM »
Feature issue logged that some users have difficulty with real-time sections. Plan is to implement a switch during character creation (it'll be on the same screen as species select, I think) to optionally turn this off.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 10:34:24 PM »
More reports closed. Also, minor feature announcement - Delta 004 will have a "realtime off" mode for players who don't want to have to deal with asteroids.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 08:40:36 PM »
Got some more testing feedback lately, so there'll be some improvements and a new version soon I think! A lot more options for looking at places and more things you can ask about etc to clarify quest goals.

I'm also trying to improve some of the dialogue sections, to give a better feel for the characters on an emotions/attitudes level rather than simply what they want from you as NPCs. As such, I'm going to throw in more reported stuff about their actions/attitudes when talking to you. :)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 11:44:43 PM »
Delta 004 version released! :)