Author Topic: Caradìlis being a Drama Queen...  (Read 4421 times)

Caradìlis

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Caradìlis being a Drama Queen...
« on: January 22, 2018, 05:02:53 PM »
I am a murderer. My hands are covered in the blood of thousands. A thousand tales that will never be told, a thousand words that will forever remain unwritten, a thousand songs that will always remain unsung. They are dead before my eyes. It was I who destroyed them. It was me. I am their murderer.

My hands are stained to show my horrendous deed. The staind are everywhere. They are covering the pages in front of me, dripping off the desk and seeping into the fabric of my clothes.And I know what I have to do. If only, I would stop putting it off so many times:

I have got to buy a new pen.

Mine has been leaking ink for the past six months. It's getting ridiculous now. There is ink everywhere and it's a waste of paper and tissues and my patience is waining. This needs to stop. I have spilt my entire cartridge again. And the precious ink is lost forever now.

The royal-blue blood of stories, the marine-blue blood of life, the midnight-blue blood of everything I held onto in times of grief and I have spilt it. All those stories I might have written, I now watch seeping into my notebook. I will not write them now. I cannot write them now. I have to get a new pen first.
"Those who don't beieve in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl

Lady Grey

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Caradìlis being a Drama Queen...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 10:49:55 PM »
Hahaha, I enjoy this :D