Author Topic: EXILIAN IS TEN  (Read 4441 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
EXILIAN IS TEN
« on: March 18, 2018, 11:27:03 AM »

Yep, it's Exilian Day 2018, and Exilian is officially ten years old! From the first post here to the present day, we've had a decade of supporting fantastic independent and hobbyist games and other creative projects. Along the way, we've faced off spambots and hacking attacks, played mafias, held elections, run conventions, and much much more besides. And the range of things Exilian's members have created speaks for itself - Persian Invasion, Adventures of Soros, Master of Olympus, Empires of the Undergrowth, The Choose Your Own Adventure, Son of a Witch, Southern Realms, Karaski, Warhammer Total War, The Battle for Antares IV, Norbayne, to name but a tiny handful of projects we've discussed and supported. Let's hope we have many more such fantastic pieces of work to chat about and help along the way in the future.

For this momentous occasion, remember we've got our ongoing 10th anniversary competition on the theme of Exile, and there's still 12 days to submit your entry. We'll also have one or two bonus articles out later today in honour of the occasion. It'd be great to hear your favourite creations and memories from the last ten years, too, so do comment those in this thread. And of course, do take a look round the forum as ever - our doors are always open to the exiles and weary travellers of the internet, and always will be. :)

With best wishes,

Jubal (Basileus & Megadux)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Re: EXILIAN IS TEN
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 11:34:57 AM »
Happy birthday, E!

Gmd

• The one and only
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Quack
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 12:28:09 PM »
Woooooooo Happy Birthday Exilian!
Bunneh and I Rule this land in the name of Supreme Lord Krishna.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") 

Give me my green name back!!! I am always Logothetes

SLiV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »
Congrats Exilian!

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
Many happy returns!

Great milestone
<< Signature redacted >>

bigosaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Bigosaur
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 04:33:39 PM »
Happy Birthday E!

BTW, the "Join us on the forum" link in the e-mail points to exilian.cp.uk instead of exilian co.uk so my browser got completely confused.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 04:36:13 PM »
Oh, bollocks :( That's really annoying.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 10:37:42 PM »
Happy birthday Exilian!

"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

OrangeBison

• View Profile
    • Orange Bison Indie Game News & Reviews
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 01:17:42 PM »
Happy 10th Birthday! Amazing milestone, here's to 10 years more and the rest.   ;D
OrangeBison.com is an indie game news and review website. Built for my passion to help promote indie game developers and small studios.